Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to neg rep?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weak and weary, Sep 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you have to donate to the city and get a pretty red name first

2. We don't allow such stuff on a forum about marijuana... it is all about peace and love.

3. No donations required, you either need to be an old school member, or a mod/supermod/admin lol

Bronze/Silver/Gold, can not neg rep

4. oh damn

were you ever able to do it through donations? idk where I got that from

5. The reason you can't -rep is because douchebags just open accounts and start -repping people for shits and giggles.

6. Haha why? Do you have it out for someone?

7. old school member?

8. When i joined anyone could neg rep anyone lol (which was after you join ed, course you had to have worthy rep to make a neg rep count... but then it went to oldschoolers and us mods n shit, i dont believe the memberships ever got the bonus hahahaha

9. A "dislike" button next to the "like" button would be interesting

10. Me.

Specially picked users by the admin who have contributed a lot to the City.

11. Why aren't you a mod?

12. I think Sirsog has been saying bad things about me to Rummy....

13. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']I think Sirsog has been saying bad things about me to Rummy....[/quote]

You know it!

Lol I'm tellin all your secrets!

14. You just have to click the Rep button REALLY hard

15. [quote name='"HxCurt"']You just have to click the Rep button REALLY hard[/quote]

Hahahahahahaahaha and you need to click it 500 times. Go

16. You have 13 posts, and you're already asking how to neg rep? :confused:
    I say, who cares about neg rep? None of us need it. If we find a post that's neg rep worthy just report it. The mods will handle it ASAP. All any of us should concern ourselves with is positive rep, and spreading good vibes. :cool:

17. Question has been answered, so I'm going to close this.

For the record, threads like this belong in General Feedback, and most of the time an answer can be found by using the search button instead. :)

18. [quote name='"junkiedays"']Question has been answered, so I'm going to close this.

For the record, threads like this belong in General Feedback, and most of the time an answer can be found by using the search button instead. :)[/quote]

I need to learn to just do that when I provide an answer or one is supplied.... I let shit linger too much hahahaha

JD saves the day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.