Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to much does BHO go for

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ecstacy, Feb 25, 2013.

1. #1 Ecstacy, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
    I'm using some high mid I just bought from my main guy and I'm going to make BHO out of it, I told my friend and he says he wants some but honestly I don't know how to package it. How much do you guys pay for BHO?

2. Any where from 30-60 a g depending where you are. And they usually sell little viles at smoke shops and that is what I comes in.

3. You can't discuss dealing here so this thread will get closed. In order to answer your question however, you should use wax paper to handle it (what I've seen people do) and as for price it depends on how readily available it is in your area. If it's easily available it'd be, I'd guess, about 20-30/g. If it isn't, it might go upwards of 60/g. Good luck to you.

4. for medical grade bho, in a medi state , 25-35/g but non-medi state can go up to 50-60 tops