Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to move out?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gfufu, Apr 9, 2012.

1. But but .... Marijuana is free money on trees lol ;) :hello::smoke: :cool:

2. Eh I'd worry about finding a place and then eventually growing. There are way more important things to think about when you want to move out. You need money for all the deposits to turn shit on or just to move in (where I live it was a $300 electric deposit, plus a $50 gas deposit, plus first and last months rent AND a damn security deposit plus the deposits for the pets). That'll work itself out later. I'd try to find roommates. It makes everything a lot easier (if you can find cool people to live with. I'm lucky. I have awesome friends).

3. exactly dont start growing until you have a place u call your own home

4. It sounds like you're looking for an easy-button and it just doesn't exist, man.

If you want to move out, you're gonna need to find the money to afford it or find a roommate to help you afford it. There's just no easy way around it.

5. I'd recommend looking for a one or two bedroom apartment for your situation.

6. yeah like everyone says, get roommates and get life straight before growing, but it'll work out soon, keep your head up homie!:)

7. Also as a word of caution, growing in an apartment is no easy task. :p

Unless you're planning an easily hidden micro-grow, you've gotta find the space for it and also make sure that space is somewhere that your landlord/management/maintenance would never, ever have to look for any reason.

Considering some apartments have yearly inspections on the entire dwelling, it's not going to be easy.

8. [quote name='"edibles"']ive heard of people finding roomates on craigslist i bet you could find someone who dont care about growing.[/quote]

Skuuuuuuuurt!

Good way to wake up and all your shit be stolen.

Do you have a girl friend? If not get one, then get a place.