Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to most efficiently use vaped-weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WinterretniW, Dec 14, 2011.

1. What's happening, everyone?

I am a thrice-daily cannabis user, and I rely heavily on my Vaporgenie pipe and other vapes, though occasionally I smoke if someone passes me a bowl.  My question is in regards to vaping, specifically what to do with vaped weed.

I have heard it is possible to use the remains to make hash or oil, make edibles/beverages, or even just roll up for a CBD heavy high. My goal is to make hash oil, since everyone knows hash oil is the shit....

Here's the question: when vaping, most the THC is consumed, right? But some of the internal CBDs ect remain, or at leasts that's what I've always heard. So if I make vape-poo oil or hash, which would be almost all CBDs, can I re-vape THAT???

Vaping would be my preferred method, but if all the chemicals in my new oil already passed through a vape-session, would I have to combust the substance to get all of it's goodness? Or would said goodness be available for vaping because of it's new form as oil? Or should I just make a tincture....?

Any thoughts on how to most efficiently consume vaped weed?  Thanks in advance; hugs and drugs. Peace.

2. i would put it in a bong but thats just me. Ive never had vape shit before so i don't know if that would even work

3. Make some hash man.
    If you got the supplies you can go for the gold and make some BHO.
    If you're looking for something a bit simpler go ahead and whip up some QWISO.
    Guides for both can be found all over.

4. I wouldnt recommend smoking it strait up because it tastes pretty nasty.

Best things to do with it would be to either make oil or edibles.

5. Vaped weed is called duff. After its been vaped, less then 6% Thc remains. It can be smoked but the high is very short. Duff can also be used to make edibles. Hash is the stuff produced and sticks to your vape.

6. Yeah man I dig the making hash, I am aware that it's possible. My question is can I vaporize vape-shit hash or would I have to smoke it? It just seems like if it's already been vaped I couldn't vale much more out of it.

7. Well Ive never honestly heard of vaping hash... but it definitely will get you very high, if made correctly. Look it up, if you don't see much about vaping hash I'd say top a bowl or hot knife it.