Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to MJ in Portugal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by picker819, Jan 8, 2011.

1. #1 picker819, Jan 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2011
    Hi everyone!

Well my parents are moving to Lisbon soon, and Im in college but of course Ill visit in the summer, over holidays, etc. I know it is a very relaxed issue over there, but Ive never heard how they actually acquire it. When Im over there, I want to try out what they have :smoking:and I dont really have a great idea where to go to find it. Despensaries, coffee shops, street corners, etc? Please replys from people with first-hand knowledge of buying the herb in portugal.

Also, i heard that hash is very popular, great quality, and cheap in Portugal? Is this true?

Thanks

2. here, help yourself go to webehigh