Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to milk a bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Buffalo Green, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Me and my friends are smoking Friday, we've only smoked about five times each. We're getting 1g, it will be enough for all of us because our tolerances are extremely low.

Anyways, I know milking a bong just comes from experience. If I practice smoking my bong with no weed, will I be able to take in more smoke by then? It would just really satisfy me to milk my bong. It's a small bong too, made it homemade with a diffuser and carbon filter.

2. #2 Cyberkast420, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
    Well, it comes with practice.

STEP 1: Start inhaling before touching your bud with a flame.

STEP 2: Suck hard but don't panic your lungs.

STEP 3:(that really comes with practice): Once there's a good amount of smoke in your bong, take a quick break to refresh your lungs' power. Of course you stopped touching your bud but you go back to the process fast but with more power to suck.

You'll get it eventually

EDIT ---> Pack your bowl nice and tight (don't compress the shit out of it but up to a point that the bud still burns slowly as you stop touching it with fire / because of the distance between the burning and non burnt). Of course you'll grind it/cut it nicely

3. Practicing with no smoke will not help your ability to take larger hits.

4. How is step 3 necessary other than to make your smoke stale.

5. A smoker that has lungs that are not used to big hits will not make it. When I started smoking I was the same. By the time you start milking it, you're out of breath. STEP 3 is a solution to that and don't even try to argue on that if you have any experience. It won't be stale if you don't take your time. I do it all the time with huge bongs.

6. BTW instead of break I typed brake LOL

7. #7 Timotonx, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
    Light it up, suck, clear... :D

8. It'll be fine if you cover it within a second. I used to milk up an entire bowl and just keep putting my hands over the mouthpiece and bowl a couple times til the bowl was cashed. Then just take a couple inhales.

9. Wait... So you started a thread wondering how to effectively milk a bong and you haven't smoked a lot, but you used to milk bongs and snap the whole bowl?

10. Buy weed, practice by smoking said weed, ? Profit.

11. grab the utters

squeeze at the top

and eeze your way down

you milked it.

12. Inhale slowly and at a slow rate. Like, purse your lips like you're going to whistle, then suck in, but make it a bit more constricted than that, and don't tense your lips that much. The main point is the suck in slowly. Also put in ice in the bong, that helps a lot with the smoke. The GIF in my sig sorta shows how I do it.. But it's definately not enough. GL :)

13. "smoke weed everyday" - dr.dre

sadly, the more abuse you give your lungs will help you develop some huge rips. some of the biggest hits i've seen are from long time smokers w bud and cigs. by the way, if you cough like a bitch after a rip, that is no good. a few man coughs are allowed.

make a gravity bong. you will be on the fast track.

14. You weren't specific on how many friends you're splitting a gram with but sure.
    If you're all new to getting high the you should all be good.

15. the only way to smoke a bong is to milk that fucker

light, suck in slowly until the bowl is done, then release the carb/pull the slider and take in a lungfull

16. I believe you mean dave chappelle*
    ... Motherfucker