how to milk a bong help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by smokey920, Oct 7, 2011.

1. anyone have any good tips to how to milk a bong ? .....
    ive tried before and failed miserably...i would like to know how to not run out of breath while inhaling and how fast or slow to inhale it while lighting ..any advice is welcomed

2. i pull slow until i milk it all the way up, then just clear it. it's really not that hard to do.

are you using a real bong or homemade? cause i can go ahead and tell you if it's hm then you probably have gaps at the stem and that means you can have that full vacuum effect you would normally on a regular one.

3. Are you a new smoker? You might be sucking rather than inhaling....although that would be pretty embarrassing.

4. Make sure that you put cold water in your bong first, this helps condense the smoke. Also, when you are lighting it try to make sure you have a good cherry in the bowl before you take the lighter off. Then just pull somewhat slowly. To help not running out of breath take some deep breaths before then exhale and start your rip.

5. it is homemade

6. Not a good air seal then. make a gravity bong or some shit.

7. like i said, and like he said. there's a leak in it.

you can either:

• fix the leak
    • make a new bong
    My suggestion: smart water bottle +pen casing+joint/blunt. Then you have a slider pretty much, with no need for a carbhole to clear it(no more dumping water on yourself)

8. Ideally what you'd do is pull it nice and slow so it looks like milk in the tube. Then once the smoke is all the way up or bowl is close to dropping, just rip that baby through.

But then again, you have a HM Bong.

9. Hitting a bong is one of those things that is a simple pleasure but if you do one thing wrong it will fuck up the whole hit.....just keep hitting that bong and you will get it right. remember, each piece is different , so technique varies slightly from piece to piece. experience is the best teacher in this case.