Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to meet people who smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brenthas1, Aug 3, 2012.

1. I just moved to Knoxville TN. I don't really know how to go about asking people I meet If they smoke. Should I just be blunt about it and ask? Or is there like a subtle way to meet fellow smokers? Lol. Also I don't really wanna hang infront of a head shop asking people, cause I figure that's kinda sketchy. Lol. Idk. Just seeing if you guys have any tips..

2. Go outside and ask around.

3. Just like "hey bro where da weed at?" lol idk.

4. I guess you could look for people who have a "stonerish" appearance. I used to be kinda uncomfortable asking people if they smoke too, but it's not really a big deal. A lot of people do or have, even those you may not expect. Engage them in conversation first, then try to find a way to work it in. Just going up to them and asking, "HEY YOU SMOKE WEED?" might be a little more awkward lol.

5. Yea I guess that makes sense. Lol. Thanks.

6. really just ask them, its not like they're gonna call the police. just look for someone who smokes cigs, they probably smoke weed or know someone who can get weed

7. Direct the conversation to ur stoner days. Say u used to smoke and havent for awhile and u would think it would b nice to try it again.

8. Just ask hot chicks if they want to smoke a bowl every time you see one with a cool sense of style.

You'll hit the cali gold jackpot eventually.

9. Lol hell yea. Best plan so far.

10. just make some normal friends it dosent matter if they smoke, then ask if they would like to smoke some with you plain and simple.

11. Just meet people and you'll find the ones that smoke weed, they're everywhere

12. people at bars usually younger college kids most likley they smoke.

13. OP: Do you smoke?
    Stranger: Smoke what?
    *both of you exchange fiendish grins*
    We got a winner!

14. Hahahahaha

15. Go to a music festival

16. Go play disc golf 75% of the people playing are blazing. To be honest playing high is the only way I can play.

17. [quote name='"hhbhagat1417"']OP: Do you smoke?
    Stranger: Smoke what?
    *both of you exchange fiendish grins*
    We got a winner![/quote]

This has happened so many times... It's always hilarious,
    :smoke:

18. Can you make friends in general? Your new to town focus on making new friends. Pull out rolling papers one time when they are hanging with you and say "you blaze man". If they do and you don't have weed then reach into an empty plastic and go "Shit i'm out of weed, you got any connects in town?" When you do get a connect, smoke your friend out who went out of his way to contact his dealer and help you out.

19. Just talk to people, and when you get comfortable with them or you start getting a stoney vibe, just mention how you were smoking the other day.... etc.