How to meet new girls in college...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sublemon, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Alright, I go to a relatively small university and honestly, finding girls here has been soooo tough. I go to classes with girls, spark up conversations, make them laugh, but I cant make anything happen after that. It is either they have a boyfriend or are looking at some other dude that they are pursuing.

makes this shit hard

I also wanted to ask how to pick up girls at a party where you dont really know anyone. I usually end up at upperclassman's parties and its hard to spark up convos with ppl that you dont know let alone girls. I am a chill dude, but finding women is so hard. honeslty. even i can talk to ppl during parties but how do i get back to my dorm room?

maybe more alcohol lol

thanks in advance for the advice, but serious answers please. I dont need dumbasss comments

2. I go to a small university as well and feel your pain. What I do is just invite girls to chill with you in your room and watch tv or something and get to know them.

3. Apparently your not a pick up artist eh?
    I go to a huge university, and it's eeeaaasssyyy. If you game chicks in your class and they laugh and enjoy your company theres no reason for them not to chill. First week of school, sat next to 4 hot broads and got all their numbers cause they wanted to chill and smoke some weed. I don't believe that shit people say .. ohh why cant i get girls, ohhh why this and that. Clear your mind, smoke a blunt, go into class or if you see a girl alone sitting at the campus and just act with confidence and make it look like u know what your doing and you know what you want.
    I used to be like ohh that broad is outta my league, then i just started meeting more girls cause i made a commitment to myself. Whenever i see a girl that i'm attracted to i just smile and if they smile back which is almost always cause who doesnt like seeing a person happy and smiling, rare thing now adays.
    Just clear ur mind, go in with a positive attitude and confidence and act like yourself. At any chick that you are attracted to just you gotta keep on practicing. Theres rejections and there games and theres game but all at the end... it's a learning experience based on Trial and error

Hope this helps, Peace.

4. Honestly it's all about making yourself seem like a fun person. If you talk to them and seem shy, afraid, whatever then girls don't find that attractive at all, they don't want to meet some bland person. But if you speak with confidence and act comfortable with yourself and their company it passes off as being a fun person who is worth taking time to meet.

When you go to parties don't just stand there if you don't know anyone, be the aggressor and go out of your way to meet people. No one doesn't like meeting new people so why shouldn't you. Introduce yourself to groups of people and move on and try to meet everyone. Don't focus on one girl, spread it around and have them come to you.

Also don't use one liners. Be original. Break the ice in an unusual way, not something corny but something genuine. Example; if she looks like someone famous ask her if anyone has said that to her and then name some movies and start small talk about those. The point is don't make it obvious your hitting on them with words. Your actions will do that for you, the way you move, look at them, and your facial expressions will be enough. If you see a girl look at yourself don't freeze up and do nothing. Walk over put your hand out and say "hi my name is so and so, you look like a interesting person to meet... blah blah blah, what's your name?"

Like the guy above me said it's just trial and error. Oh and don't be afraid of rejection, it's better to be rejected than to miss the opportunity entirely. But the most important thing, be yourself don't act anything you're not.

5. Just be all like "hey yo ladies I heard there was a blowjob party going on in my room!!"

60 percent of the time... it works all the time

6. ^ that strategy works when everyone is wasted haha.

I've actually got countless chicks back to my house by saying retarded shit like that. But the thing is not once were they sober experiences lol.

7. Dude I guarantee you I get waaaay more girls then you. Every girl you smile at will smile back. You gotta have game. Just cuz you got a girls number doesnt mean anything. I got like 60 chicks numbers my first day. You are not the pick up artist. So don't talk shit.

8. so what do you do?

9. Did i say anything that i get every girl on campus? No. 2nd, this thread isn't about you. No one asked you how many you pick up. Lol and ya 60 chicks first day? Keep dreamin buddy.

To the OP. As me and some other guy here said, be yourself don't be a dick lickin douche bag like Sir Tokes Alot.

Peace

10. damn the hostility in the city these days is ridicolous

op: i have nothin to contribute sry lol

11. HAhahaha i wonder how many people are going to lie on his thread

12. it's college. girls there are easy. it takes a simple line such as 'nice shoes. wanna fuck?'

13. be funny, find girls that don't know what is going on in class and help them out, then find out if they're potheads, if they are you're in like flint...if not, drink lots of alcohol and hope for the best.

14. the key isn't to drink lots of alcohol. the key is to pretend like you did ;)

15. either way works as long as you don't puke. GIRLS ARE EASY IN COLLEGE, they like to blame alcohol for their sexual promiscuity....which is perfectly fine with me.

16. You're clearly the one who turned it into a contest. I thought the "Hope this helps, peace" made it obvious he wasn't bragging.

17. learn some John Mayer, Jack Johnson, and Oasis on guitar. Then sit in the Arts center and they will float too you. No need for Ice breakers then. Just pussy pumpin :devious:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5QCs3PnQBc]YouTube - Learning Guitar to Get Laid[/ame]

18. that's probably a bit too big of an effort for getting laid

19. not really man.
    Wonder wall by osasis. easy as hell to learn and its catchy as hell.
    plus girls love it

20. if you play guitar in college , you get pussy

look at my name, i get pussy

not braggin, just provin it

edit: i can play jack johnson and oasis <-- both have led to me hooking up with a girl or two