Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to meet a dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoulReefer, Oct 4, 2010.

1. The line: "Hey man, you know where I can get some tree?" seems to have the greatest success.

Thanks for the help dudeskis!

2. Depends. Are you in school currently or working? People who you know blaze, ask them. But if you're new, try going to a park or something, walk around as if you're trying to find something (which you are), at least one person should approach you. Make sure it's not one of them damn Narc's though. They're really easy to spot though. Old clothes that are neatly pressed, they talk to much about personal life, they have a short beard that takes about 3 days to grow, they want you to talk louder, or go into your car.

3. Good luck, come back and tell us how it goes again!

4. I once asked a random guy in Toronto if he had any weed to sell and his reply was "Man weed is for kids in grade 7, I do Crystal Meth!" like wtf?

5. I guess his forum of choice to post on is CrystalMethCity :rolleyes:

6. Invest in a VW microbus and paint a pot leaf on the side, that should do the trick. haha

7. Did he have any teeth left?

8. man he looked fucked, i actually wasn't the one who asked him, one of my buddies I was with did.