How to maximize 4x4 or 5x5 tent yield?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ThatOneDude777, Jun 14, 2016.

1. I've been reading and researching around and I can't seem to find a concrete answer and most answers are "search around" instead of simply answering the question.

I'm looking to get 1lb minimum as quickly as possible out of the tent. I'm hoping to only spend 3 months from start to finish though. I understand there are multiple theories but for my first grow I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on how to get the best and fastest yield for 4x4 or 5x5 rent. I'm not looking for 5 month investment at this time.

I'm starting out with nothing so the sky is the limit (without spending $ that isn't going to return well).

• Like Like x 1
  2. There is no simple answer.....If money is no option, skip the tent, fix up a room, buy a big light, look into SCROG, and go for it.

3. Iyou'd have to veg for at least 3 months to get a lb

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. 3 months from start to finish Hahahahahahaha think again

• Like Like x 1
  5. In all seriousness tho some strains take 3 months just to flower. If your not willing to invest 5 months maybe you should reconsider growing

• Like Like x 2