How to max 10x10

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by Southern grown, Jun 21, 2016.

1. New here but I've been following for awhile. I need some advice on how to max out a 10x10 greenhouse what I'm thinking now is dwc system in sets of 8 four total so 32 plants. I'm going to veg off site for 2 months with co2. Veg site can support 4kw. In greenhouse I'm thinking 1 big window ac because it gets very hot here multiple fans and co2 for the first 5 weeks of flower. I need to yield at least 15lbs every 2 months. That's a whole lotta tomatoes

2. Verical grow 135% in area.jpg
    see the above for some ideas, but holding yourself to a newbie expectation...... is fools errand

good luck

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks for the response. I would scrog but I'm vegging off site plan was to top a few times and do a sog. I'm looking at either a 12x24 or a 10x30 now. I need to keep it under 99 and turn out at least 40lbs every 2 / 2.5 months. I really need advice on how I can do that. The track I'm on now is the 10x30 with 15 ft ceilings dwc topping a few times 2 month veg with co2 I have the ro water set up and everything else just waiting to pull the trigger on the right space to execute it