Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to mask the smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cmc763, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Most of the time when I buy weed, I don't smoke it all in one sitting... So I want to take it home, but I live with my parents... And my mother is anti-pot, and is always telling me not to smoke pot..

So I know where I can put it, but since I just get it in baggies, idk how to mask the smell.. Any advice?

2. pill bottle, you know those starbucks latte things? The ones that come in glass jars? Buy one wash it out and put your bud in it.

3. I would say try to find a good stash spot outside in your yard or somewhere nearby. A pack of papers and you're all good

4. Get a mason jar, or some other type of glass container. Pref with no plastic.

5. Just put them in a ziplock bag, and hide them in your closet in some clothes or something.

6. double bag it. or bag it and then in a pill container for most effectiveness.

7. My first few pickups, I would put the 1 gram of bud in a sandwich bag filled with dryer sheets, wrapped in a shirt, inside of a backpack, inside of a box, inside of my closet.

It was annoying to get out, but i was fuckin scurredd :[

8. buy a smoke buddy.

9. The more containers the better. I put mine in a small plastic bag, then put it in an altoids container, then into a wooden box, then under my bed. If anyone smells that shit...well, idk.

As for trying to sneak it in in your pocket, I used to buy a water bottle, drink the water, put it in the bottle, then wrap it in my jacket. Fuckin' weird, but it worked xD

10. I have a really stinky nugget of Bruce Lee OG that I have in a little jar, inside a bigger jar. Saving that shit for a rainy day.

11. Glass spice bottle or a stash can for lower weights.

12. I double bag it.
    A zip and a baggie tied in a knot

13. put it in a baggy, then put it in another baggy, plastic wrap it, then put it in a pocket in one of your jackets.

14. The other day I was at my lhs and they had some "smelly proof" bags and decided to give them a try. Tested them out and they work really well!

15. In this case...This is the best for you, This is an airtight jar with a rubber gasket , you can buy at Bath & Beyond, WalMart ect.. for $2 bucks...Don't get a metal one, GLASS is the Best

[​IMG]