How to mask the smell?

Discussion in 'General' started by iceman35, Oct 24, 2008.

1. How can i mask the weed smoke in my bedroom? i have candles but i dont have that many and was wondering if there was a cheaper way. will incense work good?

2. yes sir, i use marijuana incents to mask my marijuana smoke

3. Paper towel roll, stuff 3-5 dryer sheets in it, blow the smoke through it. Fresh smelling bedroom.

4. incense, put fabric softener in a toilet paper roll and blow thru that, blow it out the window, use a fan, make sure u have a towel under your door too.. at least thats what i used to do..good luck:D

5. Smoke outside, cheapest and easiest method by far.

6. well i live in upstate NY and its 20 degrees outside at night. i think i will get a some incense.

7. it may be the cheapest, but the easiest is just to toke up in the confines of your own home

8. The paper towel system works best from mentioned above. I do it up a bit more and stuff a tissue in there sprayed with air freshener and cologne and it really does work grear. I even use it @ work without issue in the bathroom from time to time.

9. Incense Warehouse

I don't "cover up" the smell but it would work. I buy from there all the time.

10. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU POST THAT LINK! anyways because of you i just bought a resin sampler kit, a book on making your own, and all the stuff to make my own =] i love you

11. LOL, glad I could help you out. I use a charcoal burner and I like Kashmiri Blend and "Peaceful Home."
    YMMV Also, be warned, once you get used to having a nice smell around the house... money flows out of your wallet fast =)

12. seoh, lmfao, have you tried the smude sticks? im thinking about buying one, going into the middle of the woods with a tent,smudgestick, and some drugs and just meditating for a long ass fucking time.

13. Never tried them, although they should thank you lol. Thanks to you, I just remembered I was running low on charcoal.. so I got another box, then figured I should get more incense, and figured wtf why not get a new type just to try it... another $30 gone =D

14. hey i was looking at the wholesale option, depending on how this order goes and maybe my next one i may enroll iin it, its a 50dollar min. order but it looks like you can get a shit fuck ton more. you should pm me or some shit just to bs

15. sploof

look it up

make one

or smoke outside

16. thanks bleezie i almost forget my 666 posts if you didnt rep me!

17. Glens Falls aye?.. yeah I'm right in the Capital Region too, been cold as hell lately. Plus I'm in a commercial area in Amsterdam so I can't smoke outside.

Just spray the room down with Axe... problem solved.

18. Assuming you want to mask the smell from your parents, incense is probably the dumbest idea. If they believe their teenage son or daughter just happened to take up incense burning to expand his olefactory pallate, you could probably sell them a bridge on the Hudson.

Parents know what the incesnse is for, they were children of the 60's and 70's. Don't think Cologne is the answer either. Nothing reeks of "I'm masking a pot smell" than leaving of a nine foot swath of cheap cologne as you walk past.

You can probably get away with the candles (especially if you have girlfriend or have). The paper towel/toilet paper roll with dryer sheets is a good option. Get some regular fabreeze, or some sort of aersol that's sole purpose is to eliminate odor. They should be scentless, you don't want your room suddenly smelling like a fresh mountain stream.

Oh, don't smoke blunts, joints, or from small spoon pipes, they create too much second hand smoke. Bongs probably create the least. Good Luck

EDIT: If you don't live with parents and just don't really want your room to smell like a mexican junkyard, then yeah, incense should work fine.

19. Make sure to cap your bowl with a penny or some shit so no smokes gets out.

20. Go to the auto parts section in your nearest walmart and pick up a can of ozeum, generally meant for cig smoke in a car, but it works well for weed too.