Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to mask the smell of marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hoops623, Aug 11, 2009.

1. how do i completely hide the smell from people and dogs and everything

2. You don't.

3. Or you get a smelly proof..

or a vacuum sealed type bag..

not THAT hard

4. It's not possible to hide the smell from dogs, period. Anyone telling you it can be done doesn't know what they are talking about.

5. I think, you'll find as it is in most cases, the answer is zorro./ :smoke:

6. You don't.

7. cant from dogs, but humans u can just put in an air tight bag in ya draw thats what i do and most time people dont even notice unless there smokers as well then they may be able to kinda smell it

8. From dogs, its impossible.

9. Anyone saying it's impossible to hide it from dogs has never seen the dogs my town has. We have some dumb ass dogs. I've personally seen people with weed double bagged and shoved in a backpack and the dogs didn't notice. So to the OP, seal the stuff up as well as you can and hope you get a dumb dog. It's all you can do really.

10. Just because you have poorly trained dogs does not make that true.

I've personally seen demonstrations where a bag that ONCE had cannabis in it but no longer does was buried under a pile of garbage. The dog found in in less than a minute.

11. OP, do you mean dogs as in sniffer dogs or just like a dog in your house who would smell the bag?

I had a bag of weed in my backpack and my dog stuck his head in there and wouldnt take it out :smoking:

12. For some reason, I get the feeling that the OP is talking about household dogs, not drug sniffing dogs.

I don't know, though. I'm pretty high and it's only 10:14AM. YAY for work at noon =p

13. You can never fool a dog, sorry man. Good news is that you can trick the cop though. You could put the weed inside food or something. Or if your trying to hide it in your car just get some other cats or dogs to run around in the car while your transporting your weed and the dog will go nuts over the scents the other animals left in the car. Some even say to put fox urine on your tires so it distracts the dog. In the end, you can never trick the dog, you can only distract him with some other scent or the handler by putting it in food or something. Im not sure how long thats going to trick the cops though, cuz its been a known fact for a while, putting weed in beef makes the cop think the dog just wants the beef. lol

14. If you neutralize the dog then it cannot smell your weed. Same goes for humans and other life forms.

15. if by neutralize, you mean kill the dog then yes, he will not smell it.

And trust me, cops know the food tricks. Meat, beef jerkey bag, inside peanut butter. your best bet is to seal it up good and then put in inside the peanut butter and then put heat shrink back on the top of the peanut butter can to make it appear that its never been opened. heat shrink is cheap and can be applied with a hair dryer or heat gun. although its not foolproof, its better than just hoping the cop doesnt know, because most likely some dumbass before you did whatever you are planning to do the lazy way and gave it away.

16. a sealed bag doesnt always work you can smell really danky shit right through it, when your smoking it you can use a spoof to hide the smell

17. for those of you who do not what a SPOOF is; a spoof is a toliet paper roll stuffed with a few dryer sheets. You blow your smoke through one end and out the comes dryer-sheet-smelling smoke. They work wonderfully & are awfully cheap!:hello:

18. I understand that some dogs are unbeatable. But there is always a chance you end up with a poorly trained one. But as I said before, it's merely luck. There is no fool proof way.

19. Or you can avoid the whole situation, in the first place, by not trying to carry stuff on your person if you dont have too. Obeying your local traffic laws and not driving like a moron is also a good choice! Best way to avoid a cop is to go the speed limit.....:hello:

20. yup! never been pulled-over in my 4 years of having a license.