Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to make zip lock bags

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by highdays420, Jan 24, 2014.

1. when i was younger my dealer always used to get a huge zip lock bag then make at least 4 smaller ones out of it, he must have burned the edges together but always worked, anyone can tell me how to make them??? 

2. Well that is an ingenious person for sure, but since they already come in different sizes, and thicknesses, I don't see the point.

3. hmm the only way i can think of it is if you cut the pieces out then use an iron to melt the edges closed...random stonedd idea thoo.

4. I guess cutting and melting the edges would work but so much easier to just drop a couple bucks on new bags.

5. yeah but i want to shape the bags 

6. thanks man got any tips? 

7. Use an exacto blade and make sure you melt the edges fully?

8. Just thought of this cut the bags to shape then just use clear tape to seal.

9. This is something I've done a lot and it works well: fold the bag like you're trying to crease it then simple run a flame next to the fold (not on it, you don't want to burn too much, just a few mm to the side should be fine) to melt and fuse the plastic. You'll probably have to trim some plastic off but with a bit of practice you can make a smooth, air tight seal.Sent from my cloud of smoke:)

10. every dealer here does that. if you only have enough bag to barely wrap it up you take a lighter and melt the plastic ( keep the lighter a inch or so away from the plastic) after its nice and goey just squeeze the edges together to and TADA a new, sealed bag. 

• Like Like x 1