Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Tinctures How to make your own tincture

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Clb02l, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Hey guys, I’ve been buying tinctures cause I use them before bed and sleep soooo good cause they kick in hours after I’m sleeping and keep me asleep. I tend to purchase as strong tinctures as I can get. Like tincture that has like 1200 mg thc in each. But my question is did any of you make your own? Looking to see if it’s cheaper going this route and can get as much or even more potency. If I can dm anyone and maybe they can walk me through making my own I would greatly appreciate. Or should I just keep buying them from dispensaries. Cost like $80 each. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I gotta learn these recipes but I did get a nice tincture at the dispo today that is pure CBD, no THC. I really like it. It's relaxing and centering. Better than any other anti anxiety meds I ever had.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Since CBD aka Hemp below the federal limit of THC is legal to grow in all 50 states and it grows exactly like Cannabis and all the same extraction methods are used making high quality CBD Tincture and Oil is easy enough.

Grow the Hemp. Shake the Kief and make oil capsules exactly the same way as I do the THC version. Only the Decarb changes being longer and hotter then for THC.
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO
    Kief Shaker.

CBD Decarb is 250 for 50 minutes.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Oh hell yeah I didn't even think about growing hemp, yeah sign me up! I just gotta try it out, maybe get someone irl to come over and walk me through the growing process. I've read about it on this site, people have talked to me in PMs about it but I get easily confused. Anyway I'll try it tho, I would love to know where my hemp comes from bc buying it from merchants...even GNC and other reputable health stores, idk what kinda stuff gets put in there, some kinda preservative to keep it fresh, who knows. I like the idea of saving money by growing too.
    Thanks for the advice/links to the recipes as always! :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Once the initial investment is out of the way it's fairly smooth sailing cost wise. I ran some numbers just out of curiosity: Electricity cost per day for me to run my 2 tents = .75 (.18 per kwh), Nutrient cost per day: .11. Yearly production: 4-5 pounds. Individual results may vary.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. if you are able to grow an unlimited amount of cannabis potent in THC then extracting your own tincture could be cheaper.

7. To get started, you'll need high-proof alcohol, cannabis, a jar with a lid, and plenty of time.

8. As for making your own tinctures, it can be a cost-effective option, especially if you're looking for more potency. However, it's important to note that the process requires some knowledge and caution, as you'll be working with potent substances. If you're up for it, I suggest doing thorough research and following reliable guides or reaching out to experienced individuals who can walk you through the process.

On the other hand, if convenience and consistency are essential to you, purchasing from dispensaries might be the way to go. While they can be a bit pricey at around $80 each, you'll have the assurance of quality and proper dosing.