How to Make Your Own ORGANIC Cal/Mag....

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by shotnva777, Apr 28, 2012.

1. This is just how I do it....

This mixture, diluted organic molasses and Fox Farms Happy Frog (dry, organic 5-5-5 mix) makes for some HAPPY ass plants when added to my "Mcdonald's Nursery Organic Potting Soil"! lol.... Seriously though, ever since I started this, my plants have shown nearly NO DEFICIENCIES!

Just figured I'd share.... the liquid is just poured over the soil and then the CRUSHED shells are mixed/scratched in as well! Enjoy! :smoke:

How to make Cal/Mag - YouTube

2. Rolaids will work as well, it's just calcium magnesium & pepermint even works in hydro

3. Never heard THAT one!

4. well guys ive tried these witches brew no thanks .sure they prolly work for you ,as for me i just buy me some cal mag ....works for me wish i could find something but the shit the people had me make was egg shells soaked in vinegar did not work mayy try the op remedy on a plant

5. The original post/video is still how I do it to this day! Never had a Cal/mag deficiency ...... ever. When u can make it for free at home, why go out n buy it? That's my motto! Oh, and dont fix what ain't broke! Lol...

I use all organics too tho..... or try atleast!

6. It's cheap,pick one up & read the ingredients next time you're at the store :) one per gallon or so