Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make your highs last longer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by APS, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Hey GC, first post.

Im curious if there are any ways besides a t-break that would make my high start to last longer. I've been smoking everyday for over a year now and although i still get high, it may last for 20-30 minutes now then i feel just fine. The bud around me is pretty nice and usually 2 bowls got me ripped and now i feel sober all the time after smoking.

Cheers

2. I had the same problem unluckily the only thing to do that I know of is find better bud or take a break, even if it's just for a few days, you'd be amazed what that few days can do.

3. if your only getting high for 30 minutes you should suriously consider a t break bro.

4. Either buy better bud or take a couple weeks off.

5. T Break, simple.

6. Can't wait till this t-break is over. Stopping for a month. While it's not for my tolerance and more for my job, I can't wait until I take that first hit next year. I had the same problem. I would smoke a few bowls and feel fine, just a little bit high. Such a waste of good bud too.

7. Not sure about increasing the amount of time your stoned however, eat a mango 30 minutes before smoking, it increases the intensity of your high

8. dont munch out
    i also dont drink anything sugary i feel like that kills it a tiny bit also, i try to keep cottonmouth as long as possible

9. Auto narcotic asphyxiation.

10. You can have a mango 30 minutes before you get high and that's supposed to intensify it. I once vaped a bowl and then had a mango smoothie right AFTER. I was high for a good 3-4 compared to the usual 2 hours. It's hard to say. When I did that I felt as high as I normally am, it just last longer IMO

11. I am taking an enforced three month tolerance break currently. I can not wait for January 22nd.

12. three month tolerance break is a waste, T-breaks in general are. At most you would need a week or the amount of time it would take to pass a drug test.

13. eat mango. seriously.

14. .
    Does this mango thing actually work? Ive heard random stoner myths before but this is news to me. Definately gonna hit up some smoothie king

15. Probably should just take a few days off, though if you smoke like you do now after that break - your tolerance will end up the same place.

Less is more. Smoke less weed, get more high. Just keep testing yourself. See if you can delay your first smoke of the day until the evening (if you wake and bake) and I'm sure you'll feel higher just from not having your wake and bake.

16. The Mango thing works! Just try it, it makes you so much higher

17. Spreading misinformation helps no one. Yes, three months is a waste, but t-breaks aren't at all. If you seriously think that, you know very little about cannabinoid receptors or how tolerance functions in general. You certainly need more than a week to your receptors to recover, AND you need more than a week to clear your system to pass a drug test.

Anything less than two weeks does little for tolerance. Anything more than 28 days is likely a waste. Two-four weeks is the ideal, and always has been.

18. Anything that gets you to focus on your high will 'work', that said - mango's could certainly have some sort of effect, but I'm always skeptical and I'm inclined to believe it's just placebo.

Part of tolerance is simply getting used to being in a high state. You almost end up ignoring it - so like I said anything that'll bring your attention back to your high will probably make you feel 'higher'.

19. Appreciate the information, but i think just a couple days (>2 weeks) does do something. For me, anyway. I don't smoke on weekdays, and while before i stopped smoking during the week, i would easily burn a half ounce Friday-Sunday. Now i go through a gram MAYBE a gram and a half Friday-Saturday

Of course, 2-4 weeks works BETTER, but myself and quite a few others on GC can tell a major difference in just a few days (usually 5 for me)

20. smoke more?

welcome to the city!