Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make weed tea?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by EarlOfLemonKush, Feb 5, 2013.

1. I'm hoping to have a recipe for one coffee mug of weed tea that will get me high. How much weed will I need and how do I make it properly? I need specific instructions, since I'm a newb to edibles and such.

2. Are you using fresh bud or AVB?

3. One gram in a tea bag, with hot milk. Leave the bag in hot milk for 10 minutes before drinking. You can reuse the marijuana bag.

4. If you are able to, get a small pot and simmer your full fat milk (simmer not boil).
    Drop a teaspoon or two of weed in and stir. Let it simmer for 15 mins. stir occassionally.
    Once that's done strain out the plant matter, pour milk into your coffee or tea, get comfortable and enjoy your drink :)

Depending on your tollerance add or remove bud next time.

Hope all goes well. Let us know eh.

5. I am going to try this. Sounds interesting.

6. It tastes amazing :)

7. Well it tastes amazing, waiting on results.

I made about 4 oz of tea (strong), added some sugar to taste and about a cup of milk... Its like creamy tea

8. How did it go?

9. Worked out great. Starting to buzz good now. I really think its a great tasty alternative to firecrackers for a single serve edible.