Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make weed milk?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Resistance408, Nov 20, 2017.

1. I have some reduced fat milk and a quarter of some topshelf I need to know the step by step process

2. You’ll want whole milk because the THC is soluble in fats/oils.

I’ve never done it but I’m pretty sure you’d just want to decarb your product, then boil it all together and filter out the plant material. But it won’t matter much if the THC doesn’t have much fat to bind to

• Like Like x 1
  3. Can I add chocolate to increase fat?

4. Should I add some canola oil?

5. @Resistance408
    Decarb first as that activates the THC from the inactive THCA.(240 F for 40 minutes) the weed will be darker and smell sorta funky. Normal.
    Next is to pick your solvent.
    Alcohol
    Oil
    Glycerin
    Even whole milk is only around 3.5% fat. Chocolate is better at 25% but you'd need a whopping amount of chocolate to get the fat content up where it needs to be.
    I'd take the decarbed bud and wash with beverage grade alcohol like EverClear 151-190 proof to make tincture and add the tincture to your milk by the eyedropper full.
    5 grams of weed to 1 ounce of alcohol.
    The other method would be oil-fat and that is done with Coconut oil and powdered weed. Can strain if the dusted weed really is to hard to get down but at the cost of some 25% potency left in the oil soaked weed.
    It'll tend to float on top of the milk unless you blenderize the hell out of it.
    5 grams weed-hash-bho (Decarbed and powdered)
    2.5 teaspoons coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon lecithin (any kind)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Reheat
    Done.
    Add a few drops of oil and wait 2 hours before taking more. Sneak up on your first high on this stuff as it's a bitch if you over do it. Means hours of misery on hands and knees with the dry heaves from the spins if you really get hammered.
    Keep track of how much you actually take so the next trip is more controlled. I think everybody who makes this gets blasted hard the first half dozen times on it. I know I still wanna lick the dish after I make caps knowing it'll blow my socks off for several hours.
    I don't recommend glycerin as it needs months to do it's extraction.
    [​IMG]
    Oil done with hash but the steps times and temps are identical.
    [​IMG]
    The base oil can be used in just about anything or just eaten directly in capsules like I use it.
    Hope that covers enough of your question. Ask further anything not clear.
    BNW

6. There is no lecithin around me, Can I use xanthan gum as an emulsifier instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. We don't want it for emulsification rather it's for
    Lecithin encapsulation.
    Once you start looking for it you'll find it in an amazing number of both food and medicines.
    It makes less do more. Less sugar seems sweeter, Lower dose of meds is just as effective.
    I find it about doubles the strength-power of the cannabis oil I make. Still good without the lecithin but it's so much more kick ass when used.
    Check local health food or Vitamin shops as that's where I found mine at first. Better prices on line but.
    [​IMG]
    The one I use most.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1