Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make weed disappear in a bus without windows that open

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gresponeitaliano, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Would you suggest eating like 3g if the bus gets pulled over and searched with canine unit? What would you if you were in that situation?

2. Dont cross the border with weed. If, that's what you are referring to.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Yeah, I agree with TayeMega. If there's a good chance the bus will be searched leave your cannabis at home. You could eat it, but that's a lot of plant matter that doesn't taste good.

4. Is it so risky even inside schengen area?

5. Eat Up butt or under nuts. Don't bring it anywhere youd get searches

6. Move to canada

• Like Like x 1
  7. if your talking like a school bus then it will get searched. i went to mexico once from san diego on a tour bus going in we didn't get searched but comming out back into cali we had to get off go through this whole screening stuff and the bus was pulled over and searched before we could board again.

if i recall in a personal vehicle outside they can't search your car physically without a warrant ( not sure though ) but they can search it from outside with a flash light. got pulled over once cops thought i was DUI but i wasn't and one cop searched my car from outside with his flash light as i opened up my glove compartment.

8. Tape it under the seat in front of you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sit in a different seat when you first enter the bus. Bring something to slit a little hole under the seat. Hide your shit in there then switch seats and reclaim your goods after the trip is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum