Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make weed brownies with no smell

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Todd Ainsworth, Mar 13, 2016.

?

Was this recipe helpful?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I tried this out when I had a few spare hours and it worked perfectly, and with no smell whatsoever and they taste awesome. Feel free to experiment with butter/weed ratios, but this is what seems to work the best for me.

Materials / Ingredients:

- Stove top
    - Medium sized cooking pot
    - Mason jar
    - 1/4 ounce of bud
    - 1/2 cup of salted or unsalted butter
    - 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
    - 1/2 cup of water
    - 2 boxes of brownie mix
    - Cheesecloth or coffee filter and elastic band
    - 9x9 baking pan

Instructions:

First off, cut a piece of cheese cloth or get a coffee filter large enough to cover your herb. Grind your 1/4 ounce of marijuana onto your filter and wrap the filter around the weed and close it off using a rubber band, string or a twist tie so that no marijuana is able to come out. While you are doing this, fill your cooking pot with 2-3 inches of water and bring that to a boil. Place the mason jar in the pot of water, with the 1/2 cup of butter in the jar, and wait for the butter to melt. Once the butter has melted, turn the stove down to a lower heat around 2-3 so that it stays at a simmer. Once this is done, go ahead and put the filtered sack of herb into the mason jar with the butter, place the lid on top of the jar but do not tighten the lid all the way down.

Now that you have the butter and the weed in your mason jar, sitting in a saucepan of simmered water, it's time to wait. I have read of people leaving the weed to simmer for ranges of 6-12 hours, but I didn't find this very necessary. I generally leave my weed to simmer for around 2 hours, although leaving it for longer is up to you. While the marijuana is simmering in the butter, make sure to watch the water level so that it does not run dry. Also, if possible you should periodically remove the lid on the jar and stir the sack around in the butter. If you are concerned about smell, open the lid near a window, although I found that even the smell of the open jar does not produce a very potent odour.

While the marijuana is steeping in the butter, you can prepare the two bags of brownie mix with 2 eggs, 1/2 cup of water and 1/4 cup of vegetable oil in a large bowl, and preheat the oven to whatever temperature is on the brownie box.

Once the marijuana has been simmered for a minimum of 2 hours, you can pour the butter straight from the mason jar into the bowl of brownie mix. Then, take the sack of marijuana and squeeze it over top of the bowl to make sure you get all of the THC. For an extra kick, feel free to spread some keef throughout the mix before baking them. Once the brownie mix has all been stirred together, pour it into your 9x9 baking pan an place in the oven for about 50 minutes. The time on the box of my brownie mix says 30 minutes at 350 degrees, but I found that because there were two boxes of mix, it needed about an extra 20 minutes.

Finally, place your baking pan in the oven and set yourself a timer... ENJOY!

2. You forgot the decarb step but otherwise a well organized set of instructions.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I would vote yes, except for the decarb step missing.