Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe How To Make Weed Brownies - The Ultimate Pot Brownie (Recipes)/pics.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 26, 2011.

1. yeah an eighth is 20 here. If your lucky you get a quarter for 35 and if the guys a dick its 40. I almost got a buddy deal for a half ounce for 55, but it fell through and I paid 80 for some beasters.

2. Damn thats horrible man. I feel bad that you have to pay that much :cry:.

3. Im gonna try this recipe out in a few days I have to make some canabutter first. I bought a 1/2 oz of purple urkle shake today I'll probably make the butter tomorrow and then the brownies for Christmas. I'll keep you updated

4. This is what just popped into my head, and I stopped by this thread to confirm.

Everytime I screw up, i know its because of the butter/oil process.

Now What I got confused by was the fact taht this guy says hes using "cannabutter' but ingridents are oil.

The idea just popped into my head that in order to make this process quicker and more simple for me.

Sauteing your bud in vegetable oil is perfectly fine right? Just on a low temp and a long simmer?

That way I dont need to re-freeze the butter or anything

5. Update: made the brownies today they're delicious I love the taste of orange you get from the orange rind would've never thought of that. I wish I could eat another but I'm waiting on the effects so I'll see how I feel in 40 mins. I might even make some with out weed cuz they're so damn good

6. I think i accidentally had my burner too high cause it started to smoke and then i quick turned it down but it was smoking for a few minutes and the weed turned brown

7. Alright, I plan on making a batch today with, 6 grams of shake and 1 gram of some good bud, i'll be using the non cannabutter recipe, ive made cannabutter before but nothing like this, before I used to get a pot and boil water then put another ontop then put butter in the top pot and melt the butter up then sift through the white stuff and put your cannabis inside of it and let it sit on the boiling water in the pot for an hour and a half maybe, then let sit in the fridge and cool off the butter,

How long do I have to wait before eating the brownies for them to be potent? Are they like firecrackers where you leave them out longer the more stronger they get? Or can I make them wait like 1-2 hours and eat them and get messed up

8. God damn that finished pic looks so nice, i'd end up eating some to get high then eating the rest of it to cure my munchies

9. Made a batch today with 6 grams of shake and 1 gram of bud, ate around 1 1/2 or 2 around there feeling somewhat high ate one around 430 then the other around 545-550 my friend says he has a really good body high i haven't felt too much yet just a good buzz, maybe needs more bud.

10. Yay for Purple Urkle!!!

11. Or just higher quality bud?

12. Nah, I'm only using shake off of high quality bud no bud itself but theres gonna be atleast half an ounce next time

13. #93 Klauck, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2012
    For the non butter recipe can i just leave the weed in the oil and make the brownies.. will it make it taste shitty?

14. Funny thing is, my mom makes pot brownies lol

15. The name "Not your Mom's" Pot Brownies refers not to the herb itself, but to the superior potency and bioavailability, or absorption, that we now facilitate with improved techniques, versus the common older and out-of-date methods, that our mothers, and grandmothers (and some of us, myself included!) used 'back in the day', to make old-fashioned canna brownies. :)

Compared to the common older methods for making butter and oil, back when it was widely (but wrongly) assumed that smoking was more efficient, and back when folks used methods which often skipped decarbing, and involved water or pan-frying, which ultimately resulted in lower bioavailability, degraded potency, and often little to no activation...... compared to then, by processing properly, we now can get multiple, stronger, and longer-lasting doses, from the same amount of material! :hello:

My mother (and several older relatives, and family friends) also used to make canna/edibles. :D

16. Thanks for this.
    Me and a friend through in about a half of Headband and made some dank brownies.

I'm still high, have been since 6PM its now 10:30PM.

17. Made a batch today with a 7gs of no name dank.
    I stayed over top of the oil the whole 35 min making sure it didn't get to hot and stirring. Kept it between 1-lo the first 25 min then cranked it to like 2.

Mmmh they smell dank I can't wait to try them out.

18. So....opposed to Cannabutter, I'm just going to mix my cannaoil in. Hope this works.

19. I'm gonna be making a batch of these for the Tool show on Wendsday. Edibles are always a bust with us so this cannaoil is one last chance. Gonna try using 6.5 of noname and 3.5 of blue lights.

20. To all the people iffy about making them this is how I made them they turned out dank as fk

-Put oil in pan
    -Add tree (I used a q of headies grinded up)
    -Put on low (moving between 1-3)
    I stayed on around 1.5 for the first 20 min then moved up n down between 1-3. Also I was stirring the whole 30min I only let it sit a couple times I didn't want it to burn.
    -Let it cool
    -Add to recipe.

And they came out hella dank I haven't ate more than 1 at a time no need you can start feeling them as quick as 15 min a lil body tingle and like a full hr to kick in. They last 4hrs

Ima make sim dank ass blueberry muffins on my next O pickup
    Mmmmmh lolol
    Thx for the recipe.