Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe How To Make Weed Brownies - The Ultimate Pot Brownie (Recipes)/pics.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Perfect guide here man!

I'm gonna try it soon

2. Well after reading this guide, i realized how easy this seems. Will use soon

3. i understand this, unfortunately when baby girls wants brownies i typically dont have the time to get a proper oil extract as most of the recipes i have seen to do so say it takes between 24-48hrs to properly cook off the extract. i will certainly keep these recipes in mind (and i certainly want the recipe for those brownies with the mango icing as they look fucking delicious, with or without the bud..

4. They dam sure do look good :yummy:

5. Just a few questions lads and ladessess:

How many doses does 5g of gear prepared the non-canna butter method give (IE how many brownies should I cut it in to)

An my recipe asks for 30ml of oil (2 Tablespoons) Which doesnt seem to be alot of oil. Do you rekon I should up this amount slightly?

Excellent tut though, nice pics

6. Do any of you recommend to decarboxylate the bud your using in the microwave first??

7. Would love to know more...so..BUMP

8. I tried twice to cook using this method. I was only using 7 grams of reggie per batch, but i felt that it would be good to start with. The first batch gave a very small body high, and the second batch was basically worthless. So i used a new method to make the oil and the brownies are awesome. Definetly using kush next time though

9. good guide, i just made my 1st batch a few hours ago. used cannaoil made from 15g high mids 1st brownie just kicked in a few mins ago..feeling pretty good :D

10. Awesome man, enjoy! :smoke:

11. Is the guide to making it without cannabutter the same as making it with cannabutter? I don't want to just use straight up bud in my brownies if I have cannabutter, but I don't see the recipe.

12. Well i prefer the cannabutter one but you can just use bud.

13. That's what I'm saying, I'd prefer to use cannabutter but the recipe in the OP is using ground up bud, not cannabutter.

14. just wondering i never have had any hash brownies or anything like that how good are they? i have only seen in like movies but they eat a whole plate and someone said to only eat 1 or maybe 2

15. #56 gotta love bud, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    Hey guys. I'm kinda new but I have a quick question. When I cook the oil it only gets green is that okay? I did it for 45 minutes right below medium

16. You don't have to bump sticky threads :p:D there always at the top.:smoke:

17. Any way you could answer my question skunky? I plan on making a batch of some killer brownies for halloween and I'd like to know how to do it with cannabutter instead of ground up bud.

18. Sorry didn't see it.

If this doesn't answer your question let me know and i will find some info. :)

1. Put the brownie mix into a large bowl.
    2. Add 2 Eggs, 1/2 cup of water, 3/4 cup of warm Cannabutter and mix until homogenous.
    3. When done, poor the composition into a non stick tray.
    4. Preheat your oven to 350Fahrenheit (180Celsius) and place the tray inside for about 25-30 minutes.

19. Would it be a bad thing if someone were to add other chocolate to the brownie mix to... give it more flavour? like M&M's or white chocolate chips?