Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe How To Make Weed Brownies - The Ultimate Pot Brownie (Recipes)/pics.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Subbed to this!!

2. I'm planning on making brownies (an 8x8 pan) using the Cherry Pie strain. I don't know what to classify that as but I'm confused about how much weed to use in the batch? It's for several people, I'd like to be high from 1 brownie and completely stones by the second

3. Put in like 5gs that should get you all stoned ;)

4. Christmas is coming up, and you know what that means! Let's get baked!!! 😜 (I like to make shirts in my free time)
    [​IMG]

5. Oh shoot, it doesn't support my emojis.. let me see.. [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. soo...I followed a recipe pretty much similar to this..used a half and had it on the stove for about 2-3 hrs..and the brownies don't do shit? lol

7. Did you decarb your weed?

8. How do I cut this recipe down to 2 grams? and make my own infused oil? Just cut everything in half? How many servings would tha take?

Thanks

9. Do you still have to cook it in the vegetable oil for 1/2 hour at 250 degrees

10. #390 blazingbrownies024, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
    EASIEST BROWNIE RECIPE THERE IS, GUARANTEED TO KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF

As a junior in college, I have a lot of school-related stresses in my life and thus need some kind of release. I happen to enjoy that "release" in the form of a marijuana edible, specifically brownies. Recently, my friends and I have begun making them with the help of an herb-butter machine we bought online, and we have finally developed a delicious recipe capable of tranquilizing a grizzly bear. Your brownies are only as strong as your budder, so I will walk you through the budder-making process as well as the brownie-making process.

1st recipe: each brownie has 1+ grams of herb
    - 1 oz herb (the better the herb, the stronger the budder)
    - 5 sticks of butter
    - Herb-butter machine
    - Ice cube tray (2x)
    - 3 boxes brownie mix
    - A couple eggs
    - 1/4 cup water
    - Mixing bowl
    - Spatula
    - Fork

1) Combine 1 oz herb and 5 sticks of butter in an herb-butter machine and turn on to begin heating/mixing process. Once the process is complete, strain budder mixture into ice cube tray and ensure that just pure budder is in the cubes (no plant leaves). Freeze this so that cubes solidify. The reason for the ice cube tray is that it serves as a great way to measure how much budder goes into each batch of brownies, allowing for a consistent product. A couple side notes:

* For best herb-butter results, decarb your herb! To do so, make your herb at 225 degrees F for 20 minutes on a baking sheet before adding it to the machine with the butter. This will improve the taste of brownies by releasing flavors/aromas in the herb without losing any THC because the temp is not hot enough to do so.

* The recipe given here for making herb-butter will typically fill up 19 individual cubes in the ice cube tray (a standard tray holds 16 cubes, so get 2 trays).

* Each "batch" of budder we make gets divided equally into three boxes of brownies, and a box is used per baking pan. This creates 3 pans of brownies, cut 3x3 so that each pan has 9 individual brownies. Therefore, 3 pans x 9 brownies = 27 total brownies from one "batch" of budder. One "batch" is made with 28 grams (AKA 1 oz) of herb, so 28 grams divided by 27 brownies = 1.04 grams of herb per brownie.

2) Now it is time to bake. Melt down 6.3 cubes of budder (19 divided by 3 = 6.3). Then, add melted budder to mixing bowl, add one egg, and 1/4 cup water, and beat everything together using a fork. When mixture has an even consistency, add brownie mix and stir everything together to form the batter. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and bake for 50 minutes. Ensure brownies are done by inserting a toothpick, being sure no brownie mix sticks when the toothpick is removed from the center. Let cool for 20 minutes then cut into ninths. You can repeat this baking process two more times, giving you a total of 27 brownies from one batch of budder!

* The recipe I used is typical of the recipes on most brownie-mix boxes, but I substituted the oil with budder. Trust me, they will turn out great!

11. damn these look so good! I gotta try these soon [​IMG]

12. #392 Sunless Shade, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
    Can you put hash instead of marijuana in the cooking oil?