Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make very potent tincture with magical butter machine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deen29, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Hi to all,
    New to the forum, and I need some advise please about making a super potent tincture with MBM2. I was diagnosed with a serious autoimune desease 10 years ago and had to switch from smoking to vaporizing. Unfortunately, a year ago, there was a lung complication so my doc said that vaping was no longer an option, but advised me to try other methods of consumption. I switched to edibles but again, there is a complication with my GI track, so I am not able to continue taking edibles daily as before. So, the reason I need the tincture to be super potent, is because i need it to be administered under my tongue, not ingested. This is actually the last option I have, if I want to continue to medicate, as the plant helps with some of my symptoms. Do you think there is any option in the MBM2 that can give me a tincture that will not need a full dropper for it to be effective, but 1-5 drops, or should I leave it and try the usual (and quite easy if i understand the process) but very time-consuming way? I have a quite high tollernace, since I am a daily user since the late 90s. Thanks for your attention and for any replies!

2. What about green dragon? VERY easy to make. Mine's too strong for me. The last batch is like 1 drop under the tongue and call 911 if you do much more. Tastes like shit though.

3. Thanks so much for your (so quick) reply. Can you please give me the exact recipe for your last batch, because even the green dragon recipes i find online are somehow different from one another, so I get confused. PS, i dont know the potency of my plant but i can get some good quality sativa over here. I also have a Nova for the decarb...

4. Decarb = 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered

1 quart jar of rough grind decarbed buds
    1 full 750ml of 190-151 ever clear.
    Freeze both parts separately
    Combine and shake 10 seconds
    Squeeze out tincture with potato ricer or garlic press.
    Done.

[​IMG]
    An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun
    [​IMG]

BNW

5. I leave mine together in solution for a month. Then strain through cheese cloth. But yeah, what he said is fine too.

6. It's my understanding that "Green Dragon" is essentially a tincture; this, and taking RSO and converting it to a tincture, which is probably counterproductive, are two simple ways to get "next-level" potency.

A "Magic Butter"-type infusion will not do it for you, based on your description.

Frankly, a drop of RSO under your tongue might be optimal, in my opinion.