Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make vape oil..for tanks

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by smokymcpott77, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Does anyone know how to make oil that I can put in my tank and be good.. I got 125 mls of PG and the same of VG. Im about to harvest my plants within the next week and want to get sum good oil.. I need to know the steps and what to do.n can I use leaves and stems or what.. I know not the big fans leaves but the ones with Crystals on them.. and then what's the ratio to mix everything at.. I saw the crock pot thing but people are saying 3 hours and others say 8 hours. I just want good shit n im about to have alot of trimmings so I dont wanna waste any.. so if anyone can help me out.. thank you

2. have a look at this vid i have the kit but havent tried it yet, you should be able to use the cuttings as well its just not as good as nice prime bud.

3. Im about to harvest my 3 plants within the next few days.. does it have to dry out good or can you just use it.n im not understanding how putting it in the oven does anything.. I just want sum good stuff..

4. the way i understand it is that by decarbing the weed it changes the thc making it more easily absorbed not only into the carrier medium (e-liquid) but also your body. you should always dry and cure your smoke for the best flavour from it

5. So why does it smell like shit right now.. its been like a week that I cut it down n been hanging.. I put sum in mason jars also but still dont have a weed smell but it really smelled when there were growing..

6. you have absolutely no idea what it is you are even doing do you?
    start here for drying and start here for curing. light trim followed by drying. snip the buds off of the plant and start your cure. use mason jars. 

you need to really do your research on drying and curing. that is the difference between great bud and fucking amazing ganja.

7. I was just asking a question dick.. n yea that's it I have no clue about any of this..

8. he's was right you hade no ideal. It's not hard to do your own research you just start something then expect it to flow good, well bad news for you this is life you have your negative and positive and in order to achieve greatness you must balance them.

Were the links the dick shared with you un-helpful?

10. #10 greenhorngrow, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    Once dried you can soak them in the mix of pg and vg. Or you can make qwiso then melt it into a 1:1 or 1:2 ratio of concentrate to pg:vg. I forgot but I think you want more of the of them vg.

11. I have a friend who made vape juice that ran great and 3 hits fucked you up good. He made bho first then cut it with the pg to get his liquid for the tank. Trying to infuse thc to vg doesn't work as well as butter or coconut oil infusions. I've failed a couple times because it doesn't extract the thc too good. If you make bho and cut it with pg one to two hits is equal to dabbing almost.

"How something appears is always a matter of perspective"