How to make this girl get a hint?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by F. Fontaine, Nov 10, 2011.

1. #1 F. Fontaine, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2011
    Alright, so there's this girl. There's always this girl, right? But as absurd as this must sound, I feel like I'm being stalked in a way. So it all began two weeks ago at my work-study job. So, I talk to this girl because I realize she was in one of my classes. As soon as I talk to her, her eyes light up and it seems like a neverending floodgate of verbal diarrhea begins to pour forth from her mouth. I ask her one thing "so what do you think about the class?" and she starts to go off on random tangents unrelated to my original question. This goes on for 15 minutes and I see its time for me to clock out, so I do just that.

The next day in class, she makes it a duty to sit next to me and continues to talk to me before class starts and she won't shut the fuck up while I'm trying to listen to the professor. That same day, she sends a friend request on Facebook and I accept it. Every status I made, she liked it. She started commenting on my profile pictures, including old ones. She got my phone number from one of my roommates because I wasn't in the room and she wanted to have a study session for our class.

Her actions are really starting to creep me out and compound that with the overwhelming fact that she is annoying...

Now, that is not to say I would not give her pussy a good workout. I definitely would because she is damn hot. However, I am on a self-imposed dry spell in a conscious effort to not think with my dick, but rather with my head (imagine that). I also don't want to fuck her and she ends up getting attached. I've had this happen in the past with this one chick who said I got her pregnant and she ended up being very psycho...

How do I tell this girl I am not interested in her and I want her to back off?

2. Keep her around. I would tell her straight up some shit like "A I need some space, you're really cool but sometimes you can creep me out. Just give me a lil space and we can hangout alittle" not exactly like that but similar.

I've also had my share of annoying clingy girls. Last week a girl threatened to commit suicide over me. Crazy. Anyway, keep this girl around incase your looking for a good time in bed some night.

3. honestly man, you could just tell girl to fuck off, it's only one girl. If she really is pissing you off this much and you really want her to stop that bad, then tell her straight up. Whatever the outcome is, your just living.

4. All I can tell you is that if you are not interested in her, but you do sleep with her,

things are probably gonna get a lot worse for you

5. Step one: put hands down pants.
    step two: confirm you have a penis.
    Step three: tell the bitch to fuck off??

comee onn man, so you hurt some feelings, she will get over it.

6. call her.a stalker and tell her shes weirding you out

7. just tell her you are not comfortable with her and DO NOT lead her on for whatever reasons after that. Or it can really go downhill fast if you fuck with the wrong girl's emotions lol

8. Tell her she needs to chill out, give you space. Like the first guy said, keep her around.

9. Tell her that you're into wearing a bra,underwear and pantyhose,while you listen to Madonna's like a virgin and masturbate.

10. Don't.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes n trick.

11. Fuck her the last day of class and then never talk to her again. You baller.

12. This is all i thought about...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14ZO1b3T6jo]Stage Five Clinger - YouTube[/ame]

13. If you fuck that pussy, that pussy is gonna fall in love with you; keep that in mind.

14. Post this thread link on your facebook profile.

Be sure to friend me tho, bc I wana see this bitch like that shit!

15. "If bitches ain't shit but hoes n tricks
    Then *****s aint shit but hoes with dicks"

16. Just fuck the shit out of her, make her do some of your laundry, clean the house, make a sammich, fuck her in the ass and blacken her eye.

If she sticks around, give me her number and I'll take her.

17. Decided to tell her off. Sexual satisfaction isn't worth mental and/or emotional trouble later down the line. This goes for both parties.

18. If this is you trying to make smart decisions about who you want to have a seriously relationship, bravo. You just tell her in a firm but nice way to chill out, or ask her about the vibe she's putting out, what's the deal. I appreciate it, but I'm not looking for that.

Now, if you're younger and have some time to explore, then I'm playing the saddest song on the world's tiniest violin. Go smash it if you say she's hot. Or maybe that's just a dick move, I dunno.