Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make the high last longer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rainfall34, Oct 8, 2019.

1. So I haven't smoked any weed since August of 2019. I smoked like 1 bowl today and it gave me a high but only lasted like 2 hours. Any ideas on how to make the high last longer or better? Is the fact that I had to smoke one bowl to get high a sign that my tolerance is actually going up? I feel like my tolerance has gone down, due to the fact that I was able to get high. But it seems like my tolerance is going up because I have to smoke 1 bowl and possibly more to get really high. How long of a t-break should I take now? 5 days, 2 weeks, or a month? I didn't drink any mango juice or exercise before smoking.

2. :lmafoe:.......are you SURE?????????????

Look man, one bowl.....which is one good rip from my rig.........lasting you 2 hours is pretty cool.......I mean if you do an edible those are supposed to last a bit longer.......

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Apperantly eating "mangos" an hour before smoking will do the trick... Haven't tested it myself... But Dr google thinks so

You said you haven't had mango juice.. Have you tried it before? The juices in a box are diluted... Wonder if fresh mangos will do anything

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 GorillaGherkin, Oct 8, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    How did I know someone was gunna mention mango oh n if ya get too high chew on black pepper corns, or cover ur feet in peanut butter and let ur dog lick it off.
    Wanna stay high longer buy more weed or find a dif way to consume.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I’ve tried fresh mangoes, gonna try again. Idk man. Maybe get some mango nectar if there’s enough actual juice in it. But I think I’ll try it for two days. Wake and bake with and without mangoes. I almost forgot about this. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 rainfall34, Oct 8, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    You mean like just smoke more weed? I read some suggestions about using dabs or edibles to get more high, but maybe one option is not better than the other and it's just a matter of preference. I also heard that dabbing can be dangerous if it's done wrong.

Edit: Damn, I'm learning a lot today.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah well........smoking flowers and dabbin your azz off is two different "leagues"......I mean like I said.........if you are getting high for a solid 2 hours........just RIP a bong.......and wait for it.......I just feel as though if you graduate to dabs.......and hit it like I "picture" you hitting it............you might end up tooooooooo high.......and yes, that is a thing

8. Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Any proper edible will do the trick, those linked capsules, I believe, are very good and powerful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Experiment in new ways to get high, it will make things more fun and you will get higher.
    Have you ever smoked a cross joint, an apple pipe, a gravity bong, a tulip joint, or baked firecrackers? If not then do these

11. Edibles last way longer for me, usually 4-6 hours depending how much I take and the type of edible, Smoking/Vaporizing only keeps me stoned for an hour or two tops

12. Well, it's a nice idea and probably a better way to get a longer high. My main concern with this, along with dab carts, is they'll probably give you a very high tolerance after this. Although, maybe we're looking at 2 weeks to a 1 month of a t-break at the very least after this.

13. Take a look at BrassnWoods hash caps tutorial thread: Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

I can confirm they are very strong and effective, and he says he has taken them daily for years with almost no change in his tolerance.

14. Smoke more weed, eat edibles, smoke via gravity bongs as it forces smoke into your lungs..

There's lots of ways to stay high but if you want a long lasting high make edibles.. they take 30-90 minutes to kick in for me & when they do I'm flying & pain free for 3/4 hours & that's from 1/4 of a normal sized cookie :weed::weed:

I use 3.5gs of hash & get 6 cookies with just over half a gram in each of them.

15. I fully agree. I remember I had some great edibles once, the classic brownies. <3 I swear I was high for an entire day.

• Winner Winner x 1