Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make the best thc lollipops

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TheSwisherMan, Sep 13, 2010.

1. .What's up? I was wondering if anyone could give me a good recipe on how to make some potent lollipos. I've never cooked with weed before so I'm new to all the budder and hash stuff. I know there are some recipes on here, but they use budder and a member was saying that if you make them with budder, they won't be potent enough to even get you high:(. I will be using an ounce of good schwag(mids). Any help will be much appreciated.

2. not really relevant to the topic but shwagg is the grade below mids. you said you were new, just make sure you didn't get ripped off or anything

3. yeah i should have read the whole thing lol but i was high. my fault kind sir, best of luck to you. :smoking:

4. #6 jillhill, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010
    Ingredients:
    2-3 Tbls. marijuana oil 3/4 cup sugar
    1/2 cup light corn syrup
    1 three ounce box of jello (any flavor)

In a small saucepan over low heat, stir butter, sugar, and corn syrup together until sugar has dissolved. Slowly bring to a boil, stirring frequently.

Insert a candy thermometer into syrup and continue cooking until temperature reaches 250-275 degrees. Stir in jello until smooth and remove from heat.

The best method I've figured out is to put a nice layer of powdered sugar in miniature muffin trays or a pyrex plate, pour out the HOT liquid candy, and cover with another layer of powdered sugar. Allow to cool in freezer, if you want.These are POTENT!!