Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make THC Pills [Guide]

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by p_conrad123, Jun 17, 2009.

1. #1 p_conrad123, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009
    I've just recently thought of doing this to try and see if it'd work; and it does. This is a good method for that hard working American man who doesn't have time to smoke and would just like to pop a few capsules to get him high so he can enjoy his day. It is extremely easy to do and only requires a few materials.

Attention: These take about 1:30-2:00 hours to digest and for the pill to open up for you to feel any affect. But, once the two hours have passed, you should feel pretty good, with a nice body high.

Requirements:

- .5g-1g of weed
    - Small frying pan (and a stove)
    - Olive oil
    - Paper towel/towel
    - A wooden spoon (or something to stir the mixture with on the frying pan)
    - Empty pill capsules
    - Refrigerator
    - Tin foil (optional)

Step 1

[​IMG]

- Grab the smallest frying pan you have and place it on your stove. Turn on a medium flame and wait about a minute for the pan to heat up.

Step 2

[​IMG]

- After about a minute, pour about 2-3 teaspoons of Olive oil on the pan and wait about 2 minutes for that to heat up.

Step 3

[​IMG]

- Take your .5g-1g of weed, grind it, and after the Olive oil is hot, sprinkle it in and onto the Olive oil in the pan. Edit: Make sure it doesn't sizzle. If it does, it's way too hot and it means it just burned the weed up. Use a lower heat so the THC is slowly absorbed into the oil.

Step 4

[​IMG]

- Use your stirring item (wooden spoon) and stir the weed and Olive oil together until the weed turn brown. You will begin to smell it.

Step 5

[​IMG]

- Once your done stirring, and the weed has turned brownish, take the pan and place it (on top of some paper towel or a reg. towel so it doesn't burn or melt anything) in the Refrigerator. Keep it in there until the oil is "cool".

Step 6

[​IMG]
    I found this image on google, thats not my hand

- While the oil/weed is cooling in the fridge, craft a small funnel to help you pour the mixture into the empty pill capsules. The picture above is a pretty nice guide that, I think, doesn't require any explanation.

Step 7

[​IMG]

- Take the pan out of the fridge and make sure its nice and cool. If it is, grab your empty pill capsules and start funneling the oil into them. There is usually a larger side to the two parts of the capsules, so fill that one up about 3/4 the way filled.

Your done!

Finished product:

[​IMG]

Hope you guys enjoy these. Mess around with different amounts of oil/weed to get the highest potency pills you can possibly make.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Omg +rep, thanks.

But how many pills do you take?

3. thanks a lot for making the guide im defantly making some tonight!

4. No problem. Hope you guys like em.

5. amazing quide, ill definetly try it. But where can i get pill capsules from??

6. Anyone else validate the info???

and, how affectivew are these

7. I just emptied out my Creatine Monohydrate pills and used those. So if you have some creatine monohydrate, use those. I personally, have never seen an empty capsules being sold at a store. But I looked online and people say places like GNC have them.

8. Nice man. I might have to try this over at my buddies apartment tonight :smoke:

9. I have a few grams to spare. I am going to experiment a little later. Any other conformation as to whether this method works?

-C

10. How bad is the smell when cooking the bud in the oil??

11. I also want to try this! Couldnt u snort it?...

J/K

-BH

12. Please, we would all appreciate it if you guys visit back and tell us your experience and how effective they were.

13. I can attest that these things work, work well, and don't taste terrible like typical bud edibles. :) Definitely give them a try and take them when you can't smoke. They don't have a smell.

For me it took an hour and a half to really hit. Be patient.

In terms of cooking odor, it really smells like frying bud. It's good. :)

14. Im gonna drop an 8th in a couple Tbsp of oil and cap it out, wish me luck. :)

15. I make these all the time.
    I use organic butter that i get from a local store. You can also get empty gelatin capsules at the same store. I usually simmer my butter and herb together for awhile then strain and empty into capsules using a 60cc syringe. Your eyedropper method looks good, i may for to try that next time.

It takes some time to get portions right but the basic idea is "The more herb and less butter used during the simmering process meansthe more potent each capsule will be."

16. can i get all this stuff at a store called safeway?

17. Going to try this. :)
    With coconut oil!
    :cool:

18. Nice!! I have to try this one day. sticky?

19. I took five, but I'd recommend taking more.

20. Dayum, how many did a gram make???