Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make sure you get high the first time.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GeetarFreak, Apr 8, 2014.

1. My buddy wants to smoke for the first time, but i have some questions. What toking device should i use so the smoke isnt as harsh for him. Also whats the best way to make sure he gets high? I know i have to teach him to inhale properly. Any other tips and what i can do to make sure he gets high?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. use a glass bong or gravity bong, pull the hit but dont take it and just tell dude to suck in as much air as he can. he will then proceed to cough for 3 minutes and be the highest he will ever be. 

3. Idk i think a gravity bong will be way to harsh

4. Anyone grown liberty haze.

5. First time I smoked I got extremely stoned, we just used a nice little glass bowl, packed it about 5-7 times and passed it around a circle of 4 people...the first few hits I had no idea what I was doing but I watched and listened to other people and proceeded to get stoned as fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. yeah if you use a bong (you can easily make one if u dont own one) then he will get high because you CANT incorrectly inhale a bong..

7. #7 leodicapario, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    i have some seeds not sure when ill grow it...

8. Bong filled with cold water and ice. Give him a bottle of water also and tell him to take a few deep slow breaths before hitting it.

9. I think i might go ahead and make a gravity bong instead

10. Don't make him a gravity bong... I gave my friend a grav bong hit and he'd only smoked like once before and the dude greened harder than anyone I've ever seen green... Like, he told us he was dying and yelled for an ambulance ;). Give him a small bong hoot and see how he or she likes that.

11. I don't smoke through bongs, I'm from uk.....don't know anyone who does round here.

12. Yea ive been thinking about it and i think it might be too much for him, still cant figure out what i can use to make sure he gets high for sure. Maybe a joint if not ill just use my peice.

13. Give him a dab.. Or vape

14. Tell him to double.inhale. cause he may not inhale properly if he's never smoked anything else before. And don't get him to high where we freaks out.

15. Any type of bong would be too much. My first time i only took 2 hits from a shitty apple pipe and lost feeling in my limbs, in a good way. 2-4 hits from a pipe or joint is all it takes the first time

16. really??

step one: light weed

step two: inhale smoke

ex: :bongin: :bongin:

17. The first time I got high was from three 1 liter gravity bong rips. I smoke a spoon three times before becoming high.

18. I didn't get high my first time because I didn't inhale, I just put smoke in my mouth lol....

The second time someone told me to take a really fast deep breath after doing that and oooooh....  :hippie:

19. I think you should either smoke out of a pipe or roll a doobie for his first time. I didn't get high my first time but that's because I took one hit of a shitty lil pipe. The first time I got high I had smoked 2 jays to myself, and it was amazing. I suggest he smoke a jay....probably easiest to smoke compared to a bong or vape.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app