How to make sure nobody will steal your crop?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by uremom3, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Ok so last year i got robbed and it was a horrible experience that i never want to have again. But the thing is people here have nothing else to do but wonder the woods and actually look for pot. I just find it extremely hard to find the perfect spot that the cops and theifs cant see and your plant still get a lot of light. But is there anybody that could give me pointers on good locations where the plant can get a lot of light and still be hidden?

2. Go where they wont. That's all you can do. When you find your spot, walk another mile or two and find another. Spots cleared out of large thornbush patches are good. Plant less plants in more spots so if some get found you're not shit outta luck

3. this, i'd recommend finding areas you want to plant in, then finding them on google maps, and making sure they're a wicked distance from any roads public or private, or any paths or trails...you'd be surprised whats just outside of your ground level view. then you can walk out and half the works done, you skip searching no mans land and go even further out, like said find some brush find someplace thats a pain to reach but just enough to make you remember what you're working for... the more plots with a few plants, the better.

4. Once they find your plants its over with, I like to grow in swamps using large pots above ground or in really large thick thorn patches.

Also if u can afford this but a trail camera with no flash and watch your plot, if anybody finds your grow you will be aware of the situation and if growing in pots you possibly can move your crop.

5. Not much you can do expect protect them as best as possible. Every situation is different but using multiple security measure is your best chance of not getting ripped. It all depends on where you are growing and what you can do to protect them without drawing more attention to them.