Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make sure I get the "right" roommate?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by samslam696, May 4, 2011.

1. I remember my friend was doing this, and in alot of the descriptions it would say "420 Friendly"

2. ^^Cig smokers are almost always pot smokers... but pot smokers aren't always cig smokers.

3. In the college demographic? I know some people like that too but it's always either the 14 year olds or the people who drink and smoke all day but won't touch "the devil's weed"

4. these forms are most likely not going to be seen by other students. they are used by the Residence life office (or w.e the call it at your school) to match people up. so really putting something like that is just gonna make someone laugh, it wont help you at all. they try to match people up with some sort of similar interests in order to not have total chaos with people trying to switch roommates

5. Ugh, having douchebag roommates must be the worst thing ever. It's one thing to tolerate them outside your house, but living with them has to be hell.

6. I don't think its true cig smokers mostly smoke pot and i can not imagine living with one for even a semester

7. fuck im going to college next year too. im rooming with two other people. Have anyone actually gotten good roommates?

8. Yea, same to the whole college situation. I put non-smoker on my sheet, as I don't want to be with someone who is constantly smelling bad or tweaking for some cigs. Plus I'm sure they are irratable as fuck if they ever try quitting.

Anyways, I signed up for a random roomate, there weren't really any other choices besides smoker or not. Hopefully i get someone that's tolerable.

edit: it'd be awesome if we come back to this thread in late august and say how our roomate is haha.