Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make smoke not blow back from window!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thedude234, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Anyone got any ideas I have roommates who hate the smell and will beat the shit out of me if they smell anything and everytime i blow into the window smoke blows back in...

2. Leave your windows for about ~1 hour or more before smoking.
    Depressurize your room.

3. Open up the window you're gunna blow the smoke out of and a window on the opposite side of the room too. Thatll depressurize it. Also, if you put a fan in the window that will blow it out no problem.

If you're roommates do that then you should either think about finding different living arrngements or pay a big guy to come into the house one day and fuck the everloving shit outta these bitch ass punks. Noone needs to be beaten up for the smell of weed, but if someone is, it deserves to be the shitty ass roommates.

4. does it matter if i keep the door to the room close or open? because will it then take longer to deppresurize the whole house?

5. Just drop $20 on a tiny desk fan

Problem solved

6. hey i got an idea...

GO THE FK OUTSIDE AND SMOKE

7. Just use a fan. Don't forget the towel under your door.

8. fan is most certainly the best bet.

9. as it comes back INHALE it

or stick your entire head out and blow up?

10. just kill your roommates.then you dont have to worry about that

11. open the window:confused:

12. open the window about 10 minutes before starting to everything like neutralizes.
    blow out window.

If you have money, invest in a smokebuddy, it kills the smoke and the odors

13. Get a smokebuddy and some ozium. If you don't know what they are just look them up. You can have both for under 30 bucks. And remember to cap your bowl with your hand or a playing card to put the cherry out, then suck the remainder of the smoke through to be safe. No need to even open your window with that setup. Also put a towel or blanket under your door and you're golden.