Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make simple pot tea.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ricekrspysquare, Aug 23, 2012.

1. If you have any suggestions to modify the recipe they are welcome!
    This is my recipe and I'm sure there are better ones but this one is simple and doesn't require any special cannabutter or anything like that just just plain old bud.

image-1310782591.jpg
    I added coco to my pot tea.

This is a recipe for making pot tea it turns out with a very different strong taste but it gets the job done. Take a tea bag, preferably one that's folded up. take the staple out and unfold it, if you dont have any tea bags that are folded up you need a steeping tea pot, one for coffee grinds, or a really fine strainer if you have one. Than grind a gram of bud or more up, or maybe you should try a tad bit more if you want and if you have a folded tea bag mix it in the tea bag with the tea and tie it closed with a string or something that's not plastic, or if you have a steeping pot mix it with the loose tea. You need to use milk and water mixed or straight milk like I did because water won't absorb enough of the THC by it self. Boil the milk over a stove and constantly stir it on medium heat or it will start to burn. Toss the tea bag(s)/ loose pot tea mix in the pot or and let it boil with the milk for at least 20 min in my opinion but the longer you let it boil the more potent it will turn out. Try to use the least amount of milk possible, you need to fill the pot to atleast a quarter or the milk will burn and if a coffee cup of milk won't fill your smallest pot up at least a quarter use two cups of milk and double the amount of pot tea bags or loose pot tea mix. After you boil the tea pour it out of the pot if you are using tea bags and toss the tea bags out, but if you are using a steeper take out the filter/lid and pour the tea in and put the filter back on and pour it in to your cup(s) and all the loose pot and tea should get filtered out and then throw out all the left over loose tea. If you are using a fine filter i wouldnt use something paper like a coffee filter only something metal so it doesnt absorb the THC and just pour the milk tea mix though the filter in to your cup(s). You can add honey or any sweeteners that you want to improve the taste. You can also refrigerate if you want iced tea. It usually takes an hour to hit and is a very different high than smoking. If smell is one of your concern in my experience it didn't smell like weed at all after I mixed the pot with the tea. If you want a more enjoyable taste experiment with different amount of tea everytime you make it. The best part is that the loose tea and pot leftover junk won't wreck your pot and cleans out easily.

Enjoy, ricekrspysquare