Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make rosin shatter ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SkunkFiend, Oct 9, 2015.

1. I can make pretty stable rosin that you can hold (but not for too long), I was just wondering if you can make shatter rosin ? Here's what I'm working with at the minute... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444411323.964756.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444411385.202811.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444411452.628706.jpg

2. I've been pressing some fire c99 it produces very well but when I try to collect it off the parchment it pops of the paper like shards of glass how do you collect it like that

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. put it in the freezer then try to just peel it off. Maybe that might work? Lol

4. Just take it mad slow collecting it, anybody know hot to get rosin to a glass like consistently ?

5. #5 TokeRandir, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
    Sorry OP, I don't know how to make it more like shatter for you, the fridge was a good option. ASpliff, if it's coming off the paper too hard, I like to work the parchment with my hands, then roll a dabber over the then tacky/gooey oil to collect it all.

6. I make mine out of hash you just need to get a screen off eBay which is a pain but you get a much better yield than with buds