How to make rigs joint bigger.

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by xxOgkushxx, Oct 7, 2013.

1. what up guys my rigs joint is 14mm. i want to covert it to 18mm. the thing is the adapter has to be able to fit a nail. and most adapters are made for bongs not for rigs. so it would have to be a 18mm to 14mm adapter. and since my rigs a male. i just flip it and it becomes a 14mm to 18mm adapter. my question is what adapter will work. i dont want one with extra glass at the mail end and my nail not fitting rite in it. would this work.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/121148096066?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 ?
    it looks like theres extra glass past the glass on glass part. its hard to explain but ill try to make a super simple explanation. my rigs a 14mm male joint. i want to make it into a 18mm male joint. my ti nails nut has to be able to fit inside the adapter. by ti nails nut i mean this thing. the reason i wanna do this is becuase my rig was custom blow for supperrr cheap by my homie. its like a spare rig. and the joints messed up. the holes a little smaller then it suppsed to be. so my nail doesnt fin in it right it just sits on top. but the nail fits perfect on the bottom of my 14mm bowl. the nails also 18mm and the dish for the 18mm nail looks really hard. especially compared to my 14mm ti nail dish

2. Itl work it's the same exact thing I use. I just used a 14 downstem that had broken and I sanded it smooth. But it will definatly work

3. ahha yes it worked perfectly now i love my rig. 18mm>14mm. i hada adapter i made from a broken dowstem too but only for my bong. the break wasnt clean. so i couldnt use the male side of it for anything