Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make potent firecracker edibles.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by strainreviewer, Mar 26, 2014.

1. I have been making edibles again this week and its funny that sometimes i still crave the old firecrackers. Something about them makes for a really potent trip. This recipe can help you get started if your new to firecracker edibles or experienced. Cheers

2. I suggest letting it cool down for 2-3 hours then put it in fridge for 24 hours it will be very potent

3. Thanks for the tip. Why would putting it in the fridge make it more potent?

4. Haven't tried firecrackers, but from what I read, it can't be too difficult to do... But I hate peanut butter.. Is there any other alternative to this?

5. Some people use Nutella & Graham Crackers... tastes waaaaaaay better...

6. #6 GreenTweety, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    This recipe tries to squeeze out as much THC as possible from the weed. It also tries to explain why you should do certain steps. I've had so much fun with it, I feel the need to share it with every herb lover.

7. Lol I don't like Nutella either, but thanks bro....

8. @Im not too sure. Can anyone help him here?

What very oily/fatty things do you like put on your crackers ?

10. I recently made 2 fire crackers with some all natural peanut butter (the stuff with the oil) and some dank purp. I decided I may as well try the no heat method and they've been sitting in tin foil for around 4 days. When will these be good to eat?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Well how was it? :)

12. I'm gonna find out tonight lol

13. Well, how was it?

14. Not even a buzz

15. Dang, that sucks. How much did you use? And which recipe?

16. I used like . 5 and I just used the sit out for around a week and a half