Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make Pot Brownies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DragonShades, Apr 4, 2014.

1. I'm making special brownies tonight and need a little insight. I know this type of question gets asked a lot here but I want to make sure I do this correctly. I've got 7 grams of some at worse B grade Cannabis. My main question goes into a few more questions on the same subject.......

Exactly how much oil do I use?

Would it hurt if I covered my green in oil or do I use exactly what's called for?

If I'm suppose to use the exact amount of oil the recipe calls for what do I do if my green is larger than my oil? Should I add more oil or reduce the amount of Cannabis?

Also, exactly what temperature should I cook the oil at. My electric stove goes from simmer to #9.

Finally, what's a good amount of time too? I've got all night and I'm prepared to cook for as long as it takes but at the same time don't want it to be like smoking a Boston Butt lol.

Any insight y'all can offer me will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

2. Check edibles section bro lots of top notch chefs there

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I would first start off by saying. Save yourself some time and effort and google around and find a good recipe. 7 grams isn't going to make very much oil or butter and the more potent the herb, the more potent the edible. I usually use a couple ounces of trim or an ounce of grinded herb.