Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make one brownie

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by derpdapimp, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Alright, so I don't want to make a tray as I love smoking my weed, dunno what it is about a nice joint that just makes me so happy (I do, it's the weed). Anyways, how much weed/cake mix should I use for one brownie, and how much oil. SHANKS BRADDARS!

2. simplify the recipe to 1/9 of everything. then find something you can make one brownie out of lol i have never heard of making one brownie but you should consider just making a firecracker.

3. Nah man, the stories people have with brownies are pretty cool, firecrackers are mediocre.

4. Just make the batter and mix a little kief into a couple spoonfuls and bake it. The main difference between fire crackers and brownies is, most people making brownies take the time to decarb their bud and make the recipe properly. Firecrackers are a half assed edible. It sounds like your brownies won't be any better unless you put more energy in to them. Look up Badkittysmiles recipes and spend some time reading. It will be worth it.

5. [quote name='"derpdapimp"']Nah man, the stories people have with brownies are pretty cool, firecrackers are mediocre.[/quote]

Well dude personally is say if your interaction with firecrackers was mediocre. Then someone fucked up, just saying because 2 firecrackers totalling 1g of dank got me just as blasted as any nowmal infused brownie.