How To Make My New Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by thecpk, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Im in Vegas and convinced my mom to get me one of those big bong looking drinking tubes where you get a really long straw to drink. It looks great!!

One problem :(

Its has no hole at the bottom or bowl.

1. How can i drill a hole in it to fit a bowl i would buy at a head shop
    2. Should i drill a carb.
    3 is this a good idea?

2. no offence but if you have to ask your mum to buy u a 'big bong looking drinking tube' then I have a slight suspicion you are not 18....

3. I agree with the under 18 thing, but anyway the only way I can think to drill it without a drill is to get some scissors or a knife and just turn it, but be careful to not slip.

4. Heat up a screw driver till it is really hot, like so hot it turns red, and then poke a hole a bit smaller then the stem so when you put the stem on it is practically airtight; and yes, put a carb and just use the same technique.

5. I am 19 but went on a trip with my mom for once and she was there wen i got it. I did not express myself properly. I meant that i convinced her that the only reason im getting it is to have a souvenir

Sorry for misunderstanding