Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make my highs more interesting?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PuFyy, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Recently, after i finished the smoking process, I usually just head up to my room and play xbox/eat whatever. I am not fond of this as I usually also end up eating a lot and doing nothing that is productive. So what should I do to make my highs more interesting? Ive thought about rolling a couple blunts and going on a nature walk, but i need more ideas

2. alphabetize your weed stash

3. Nature is fantastic for a nice smoke. If you like art, maybe bring a blunt and a pad of paper and pencil into the woods and find a nice spot? Maybe find a project to do when high. Maybe building something? Cooking?

4. Dude, if you don't realize how amazing that is...just no, that is the best time of your life.

5. Start experimenting with concentrates, edibles, new smoking devices. Have you tried a vape? It gives you a more uplifting enjoyable high. Make some wax and do a few dabs :bongin:

6. Hahahaha it is fun but ive been doing it for so long that it has lost its appeal to some degree.

7. You're already on the right track - do something different.

8. play golf