How to make my boyfriend want to have sex more often?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bsuttoi, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Lol. Denying sex. Crazy fucker.

2. Really? I hear "do you want to have sex?" at least 12 times a day when he's around.

I have to deny him most of the time because I don't like my shit raw.

3. Sex with the same person gets old for some, other's are happy with 1 partner. I have been with a chick who desired sex more often than I and it got old pretty quick. The sex was great, but the same ol' gets boring. Variety is the spice of life, and I don't mean different positions. :D

4. Solved the problem. Today we were hanging out and I didn't touch him at all or act flirtatious in any way and he started to fool around with me but quickly backed off. We ended up having sex but only for about 5-10 minutes... He couldn't keep it up.

I asked him if I turned him on; he replied of course and then rolled over away from me and really quietly said that he was really sorry and that he was super embarrassed and he hated that it happened.

This has happened a few times with us before but I didn't think it was why he was denying me but now I'm fairly sure that's the reason.

Thanks guys

5. Awwww. His poor peep.

I hope things start looking up for you guys.

6. hahahahh U call a guys dick a "peep"???

That would hurt my feelings. :D

7. Haha I hope so too. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

8. Does he fap a lot? For me it kinda ruins sex if I do it much. If I know I'm about to have sex I hold out the longer the better the sex will be. If that's the problem make him take like a week off then he should have no problem keeping it up.

9. umm its the other way around. Ive never been a 5 minute man but ive heard from guys who are that rubbing one out like half an hour before helps em out. I think if anybody held onto their juice for a week and then had sex it would end in a pretty qick affair.

10. Get him some Saw Palmetto, do not get the gel caps they stink get the powder ones highest dose you can. Take 2x a day but not at night, morning and afternoon. give it 30 days. oh and keep acting like you aren't interested and have better things to do and go do them. also talk about them but not ya'll.

11. I see both of your points, but when he goes soft it's not because he cums super fast... He doesn't cum at all

12. Is he drinking a lot?

13. ....My dick is the answer. :smoking:

14. [quote name='"bsuttoi"']Recently my boyfriend has been denying me for sex... He says I ask too much and want to do it too often and when I ask it makes him want to less.

I'm almost always the one to initiate foreplay and stuff but i want him to initiate and want to have sex with me more often.

How can I go about this? Just not bring it up at all until he finally does want to fuck? Play hard to get even though we're in a fucking relationship?[/quote]

Sounds lik my husband I am a nympho I could go every day several times a day. I even let him have my booty v card. Eh I get what I can

15. [quote name='"kjd8714"']

Sounds lik my husband I am a nympho I could go every day several times a day. I even let him have my booty v card. Eh I get what I can[/quote]

All the nymphos are always takin by guys who don't appreciate them while I'm sitting here with all my hormones and would be more than willing to accomadate their sexual urges.

O well hopefully one day

16. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']

All the nymphos are always takin by guys who don't appreciate them while I'm sitting here with all my hormones and would be more than willing to accomadate their sexual urges.

O well hopefully one day[/quote]

Lol all the horny guys are unavailable to be taken lol. Only wanting one night stands etc. if I had a guy that wanted it every day and isn't afraid of a little kink it would be on

17. Well I guess I'm the exception. I hate one night stands and love monogomy

18. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Well I guess I'm the exception. I hate one night stands and love monogomy[/quote]

Lol monogamous sex is always the best!!!!

19. If a guy ever did that to me he would never get another one :devious::smoke: