How to make my boyfriend want to have sex more often?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bsuttoi, Apr 23, 2012.

1. #1 bsuttoi, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    Recently my boyfriend has been denying me for sex... He says I ask too much and want to do it too often and when I ask it makes him want to less.

I'm almost always the one to initiate foreplay and stuff but i want him to initiate and want to have sex with me more often.

How can I go about this? Just not bring it up at all until he finally does want to fuck? Play hard to get even though we're in a fucking relationship?

EDIT: Found out he's self conscious because sometimes he can't keep it up... anything I can do to help him?

2. You offer him the butt hole?

3. I've only ever heard of this scenario playing out the other way around.
    Your boyfriend's weird.

4. Dump Him, HE's A CONTROL FREAK !

5. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']You offer him the butt hole?[/quote]

Absolutely. He gets whatever he wants.

6. Maybe he gets off on not letting you have sex?!

7. [quote name='"Dado"']Dump Him, HE's A CONTROL FREAK ![/quote]

Why do you say that??

8. Story of my life x_x. I don't have much advice to say, considering I've never figured out how to fix the problem. Maybe dress extra sexy for him, introduce new things to the bedroom, maybe if you get a little adventurous he'll want to as well.

9. Get naked and cover self in oil. But don't say anything to him just make sure your were he can see you like on the couch. Light some candles and caress your glistening pussy and make slight moans & thats the moment when he fucks your brains out

10. Bsuttoi I recommend switching some stuff up.

I have had this feeling with girls I have dated before. Its because the sex gets boring.

Try dressing up in different stuff and surprising him. Try a school girl outfit or a librarian or something like that.

ALSO. I know this is gonna come off as crude, but it needs to be said. It may very well be the issue u are having and u dont realize it.

Do u keep up on your hygiene??? Make sure that your "private area" is fresh! If that shit smells bad then do something about it. Like right now if u play with yourself and smell your hand is there a unwanted odor on it?????? (lol...i know this is a bit over board..but I might be doing your bf a huge favor right now). If u smell anything fishy or anything unappealing in general, then I am willing to bet he is being turned off by that.

If thats not the issue then maybe he is just not sexually attracted to u anymore and its time to find someone who is. :D

11. I know they say love is blind...but....Obviously ...He controlling the relationship, To withhold intimacy is a clear sign mental and emotional cruelty. He will only get worse in his dominance over you.....Search within your relationship and you will find other telltale signs

12. This is pure speculation.

13. [quote name='"Stigma"']Bsuttoi I recommend switching some stuff up.

I have had this feeling with girls I have dated before. Its because the sex gets boring.

Try dressing up in different stuff and surprising him. Try a school girl outfit or a librarian or something like that.

ALSO. I know this is gonna come off as crude, but it needs to be said. It may very well be the issue u are having and u dont realize it.

Do u keep up on your hygiene??? Make sure that your "private area" is fresh! If that shit smells bad then do something about it. Like right now if u play with yourself and smell your hand is there a unwanted odor on it?????? (lol...i know this is a bit over board..but I might be doing your bf a huge favor right now). If u smell anything fishy or anything unappealing in general, then I am willing to bet he is being turned off by that.

If thats not the issue then maybe he is just not sexually attracted to u anymore and its time to find someone who is. :D[/quote]

Thanks for the advice.. He tells me when we do fool around that I taste amazing and feel and smell so good, so I don't think that's the issue.

I don't know

14. Does he have problems keeping it up? If that's the case, it's way easier to simply say "no" - then go through a potentially awkward/embarrassing situation where you don't have confidence in having sex to your full potential to begin with.

15. [quote name='"Dado"']

I know they say love is blind...but....Obviously ...He controlling the relationship, To withhold intimacy is a clear sign mental and emotional cruelty. He will only get worse in his dominance over you.....Search within your relationship and you will find other telltale signs[/quote]

This is interesting but why would he want to be cruel to me? I feel like it's something that's in his head and he likes the chase?

You very well could be right, but I'm not going to jump to crazy conclusions

16. you should lose the zero and get with the hero.
    im 21 and a sexual being. =)

17. Well it doesnt take a hound dog to know if something smells bad.

I only bring this issue up because I have literally turned girls down because of bad hygiene.

I dated a girl for about 6 months one time and I just didnt have the heart to tell her that when she got really wet it really smelled bad. (lol this is kinda personal but its gc...fuck it)

Ever since then I refuse to let a girl pretend like she doesnt realize her shit smells. They make products specifically for this issue. :D

18. does he have depression problems? self esteem problems?
    i have this problem in my relationship sometimes. my problem was that i just, wasnt feeling that connection. my depression was high kicvking and i felt like shit 24/7
    wanted to do nothing more than obtain an altered state of mind for the rest of the day.
    im starting to come back around a little, giving her waht sheneeds more often. but
    its jus stress n shit sometimes.

its also funny how people are critisizing the dude your with saying they are better hahahahaha
    wow.
    society is truley fucked.

19. Of course this is speculations,.....

But the answer lies in either his physical and emotional state

Physical being..
    a) can he perform
    b) is he gay
    c) other

Emotional being...

a) has he lost interest in you
    b) does he have someone else
    c) other

20. [quote name='"Stigma"']Well it doesnt take a hound dog to know if something smells bad.

I only bring this issue up because I have literally turned girls down because of bad hygiene.

I dated a girl for about 6 months one time and I just didnt have the heart to tell her that when she got really wet it really smelled bad. (lol this is kinda personal but its gc...fuck it)

Ever since then I refuse to let a girl pretend like she doesnt realize her shit smells. They make products specifically for this issue. :D[/quote]

I don't smell bad, we've been together for over four months and he tells me how good I taste and he smells my underwear all the time haha