Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make money with money?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DrLeonardHofstadter, Aug 7, 2012.

1. This is what I used to do as a kid buy and sell cars but you need some one that knows cars I had a guy who was good with engines and his mouth so I would by a car for say £300 and within a week sell it for £400 theres £100 profit then buy another car until basically the cars I was selling were worth around £5000 all from a little £300 investment but its harder to do this now as everyone is selling so cheap but its still do able just get a guy that knows his cars.

2. The grey market is booming
    Get into the research chem. business you'll make tons

3. Invest in some penny stocks brotha. Do some day trading, and learn your shit.

4. Invest with me, I'm not just a GC member, I'm also a Nigerian Prince. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1