How to make money and forum well hidden..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by WetMango, Jan 17, 2006.

1. When ordering my seeds I would like for the forum and my money to be well hidden. Anyone have any suggestions on how to do this??

2. money order for the $$$.

the receiving part is tougher. send em to a friends house. make sure u order from a larger bank because they are VERY stealth on their part.

3. Wow Froggy, I am just impressed you understood his question.

Let the seed banks worry about making their end stealth. Trust them. Also, the worst that is going to happen to you is that you will have a little note from customs telling you that they confiscated your seeds. No big deal.

4. you could also have them shipped to the ups store or a rented mail box at the post office or just any old apartment mail box in a developing community then break open that box and take the seeds and what ever else u had shipped there

5. I know everyone is always skeptical about the money schemes and yes I would have to say the same thing. One of the guys I work with found out about the $6.00 money scheme where your suppose to pay six people a dollar each. Once you pay the six people you add your name to the number six spot and delete the first person. You then go to a bunch of forums and friends and get other people to do the same. Basically the more you post, the more money you get back. I thought it was stupid at first, but then I started to think that if I would do it, then I’m sure other people would too. It’s worth a shot its only six bucks. The way I look at it is that I have got almost a hundred dollars back so far, but that’s still more then the six I put in. It’s also fun to do. The other listings for the same thing say you’ll get thousands of dollars back, which I guess you could if you work on it, a ton, but at least you’ll get some money back. If you want to try it just follow the following steps.

NO SPAM ALLOWED!!!!! *RMJL

6. thanks rummy. crack that whip! I was reading that and thinking "not only does this post not have anything to do with the topic, it's gd pyramid scheme."

7. thanks mad ref, im fluent and garble...