Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make lips pink or redish

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Trillstoner420, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Help, been smoking kush daily and seen my lips are starting to get blacker especially from the sides of my bottom lip. I really need a remedy to cure it. And don't mention google I've kinda already did tht.

2. Does it work

3. lipstick? and it's the resin from smoking what do you use you may consider a bong or vape or just taking a break until the blackening clears

4. never heard of that happening, try medicated chapstick?

5. Use some brown sugar and water, make a "paste" and scrub them bad boys every night before bed.

Also, use Chapstick afterwards and you'll be great.

6. it's common with joint smokers and some shitty pipes

7. dafuq are you smoking? Lol.

8. the remedy is the inside of your shirt, just whip your resin lips off

9. What Chapstick is best?

10. burts bees or blistex

11. I'll go with the Burt's bees

Thanks

12. You need something abrasive to get the stains off.

13. peel all the skin off your lips and just start over.

14. facecloth and hot water, i think you are talkign about resin on the lips of the face

15. I had a shitty pipe that caused that before, I would keep a roll of paper towels on hand and a trashcan. I never let it stain because I am a cleaner than most and would thoroughly wipe it off my lips and teeth, sometimes even before I blew out the hit haha. Anyway, buy a better pipe or bong, that shit is nasty. I threw mine away long ago after about a month of that, just couldn't take it anymore. Worthless Chinese crap glass.

16. Brush ur lips..
    U need to exfoliate ur lips
    ..put lip balm on ur lips then use suger to scrub ur lips.. Not only does it taste good.. It also makes ur lips dumbass soft :)

17. The way you worded that is funny lol

18. Wash your mouth, brush your teeth, wash your face. It should return to normal colour.

19. Imma try that thanks