Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make kief hash/press powder hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGgarfield, Jun 28, 2012.

1. depends on how long you iron for & at what setting, i'd hazard a guess that low heat for a long time would make a softer product whereas high heat for shorter time might make it hard & brittle

2. shameless bump

3. Gonna give it a try when I have enough kief.

4. Super keen to try this. Would you reckon the kief from 1oz worth of grinding is enough? Just bought a new waterfall 4 piece haha

5. grats on the purchase man:D im sure an ounce would give enough kief to make a batch easy

6. Bump. Can you substitute the newspaper?

7. Aye I'd imagine any paper would work, its really just there to absorb water so its ok to iron at high temp (so you dont burn the kief) I'm sure you could find something to replicate it.

8. that hash looks pretty fantastic. almost as fantastic as that piece!

9. Just tried this for the first time tonite but with wax paper. Very easy and effective too. It's like getting an extra 10-20% value out of your weed with minimal effort.

10. glad it worked out for you man! I'm looking forward to finishing my grow this year so I can make some big blocks.

11. seasonal bump

12. nicce method. wish i had my grinder :(

13. Gah i wish i had kief..or wasnt in the middle of a tbreak